timmy

what r the best pirate jokes uve heard
here is my favorite

Why did the pirate go on vacation?

To get some aaarrrggghhhh and aaarrrggghh

he he he

T

train

Why did the parrot do all the chores on the ship?...

He always volunteered saying "Ay, Captain", when the captain asked who wanted to do them...

a little long - but cute none-the-less..

T

Troll

A little boy with a speech impediment was dressed as a pirate for Halloween. He went to the first house and when the person answered he said, "Twick oh tweet". "What a cute pirate," the person said and gave the little boy some candy. He went to the second house and the same thing happened. "Twick oh Tweet" "What a cute pirate" and they gave him some candy. When he rang the doorbell at the next house. "Twick oh Tweet." "What are you supposed to be," the man said. "I'm a Biwate" the boy said. "A Pirate, well where's your Buccaneers? The boy pointed at himself and says "Wight hew on my buckin' head." :D :D

R

Reverend Love

How many PIRATES with A.D.D. does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Wanna go ride PIRATE bikes?

S

Svenmonkey

Well, uh, you must have a little ADD, there, since this is a "pirate jokes" thread.

T

train

Sven - the joke was that they forgot about the bulb and moved on to riding bikes...:cool:

S

Svenmonkey

Yeah, I know. I was merely pointing out that that was not a pirate joke.

Darn it. That sneaky fiend changed it to be a pirate joke.

T

train

Now I'm curious...

since I had not heard it before - was it an ADD joke?...

"They called my cabin kids the Ritalin Rangers at summer camp!..."

R

Reverend Love

I'm sorry this is wildly off topic as my joke (Yes I'm guilty of editing my post). But Train's reference to summer camps reminded me of my own experiences working those hel...err places of joy.

Train

At least you didn't have a "Mighty Willy" in your cabin whom would literally shake the cabin while self stimulating. Ooh I so wish this was made up.

When I was younger I'd work at a mentally handicapped camp during the summers. One camper assigned to my cabin was Willy, one masturbator extraordinaire. Not only did this dude have a passion for his work but was also VERY well endowed. Hey now, don't assume I'm some pervert peeking at this guy's junk.

The morning after arrival the other counselors and I wake-up to the bell, get out of bed and start rousing our campers. Willy hops out of his sleeping bag naked...and proud. Little Willy would even hang out of his skivvies sometimes.

Anyways this dude was a spank addict...every night after lights out he'd go to work. Probably the best part about this is when we'd ask Willy what he was doing he'd just giggle, stop for ooh 10 seconds then restart with a fury unmatched by mortal palms.

After the session we even gave him an award worded "The Mighty Willy". His care providers understood exactly what we were talking about.

T

train

:eek:

Naw... the most I had was a "Leaker" and a youngin not fond of bathing... and come to think of it - we didn't mind his not bathing - as long as he kept downwind from us...