Pile O' Green

E

ErinPuff

This is one of the decks I use most often in my play group. I really should find another deck, because most people in my group have a deck just like this one and play it often, but.. here it is..

4x Llanowar Elves
2x Quirion Elves
2x Scryb Sprites
2x Tarpan
2x Grizzly Bears
2x Pouncing Jaguar
3x Wild Elephant
3x Panther Warriors
2x Vine Trellis
2x Acridian
2x Craw Wurm
2x Scaled Wurm
2x Winding Wurm
3x Spined Wurm
1x Argothian Wurm
3x Giant Growth
2x Rampant Growth
2x Spider Climb
20x Forest

It's a pile.. I should probably use less creatures and more spells.. but what else would you expect from me? ;)

I

Istanbul

You want a REAL fun surprise?

Lose the Quirion Elves and Tarpans, put in four Skyshroud Elves, and play Pandemonium. :D

T

Teferi

get rid of the 2 grizzly bears and 2 acridian and put in 4 albino troll also RANCOR!

R

Riva Iron-Grip

dude, you should put in some um....molimo's and multani's, and maybe some rofello's. but yes...Pandemonium. also some verdeloth the ancients would be good, with pandemonium, that's f***ing killer.

(Watch the profanity. - Istanbul)

D

Darsh

You might try Primal Rage, Spidersilk Armor, mabye some Spikes(Feeder, Colony, ect) and use Symbiosis instead of Giant Growth, it just works better in this deck.

G

Gerode

Throw in some permanent removal, like Creeping Mold, Desert Twister, Multani's Decree/Tranquility, Elvish Lyrist, etc.

Titania's Chosen is great in Multiplayer.

Rancor, duh.

Nature's Lore is better than Rampant Growth, but a mana critter is better than either of those.

Blastoderm?

I also have a Green Pile deck. I should post it sometime.