pic test

Discussion in 'Testing Forum' started by MrXarvox, Oct 2, 2002.

1. Mazzak Stylemongering Protodeity

No, I'm prettier. She has no style, and wears ugly makeup.

Not that I blame you lot for thinking otherwise, after all, most of you are mildly homophobic heterosexual males :)
  2. Svenmonkey Pants Chancellor

What about us anti-homophobic heterosexual-but-not-willing-to-admit-it folks?

Poo. I just admitted it. :eek:
  3. Mazzak Stylemongering Protodeity

GASP! Did Svemonkey just go INTO the closet???

:p

You and your antisexuality, Sven...:rolleyes:
  4. nodnarb24 Supreme Overlord/The Rat King

Dang Mindy, haven't seen a pic of you in a long time. All I have to say is, Dang you looking good :D.
  5. Nightstalkers Creature — Nightstalker

Nice body!

Let us have a copy of that for the profile...

Copy...

Paste...
  6. Ferret CPA Founder, Slacker

Hmmm...I like the kitty pics - I'm going to work on getting pics of Zelda and Nietzche for all to see...

-Ferret

"weasels for all to see"
  7. Apollo Bird Boy

Hehe--hey Mindy, why don't you put up that beautiful pic you sent me a little while back? :p
  8. train The Wildcard!!!...

Okay:
    1 - she doesn't need make-up, h-e-double-l, she could make ugly make-up beautiful...
    2 - Her body alone is enough style to brainwash 7/8 of the non-gay male population and 1/2 of the gay population...
    3 - Her clothes, are more than stylish enough, her body just does most of the styling for her...

I'm sorry Mazzak - Being hetero, and trying to be objective... If I was bi, homo, or hetero, I don't think it would matter - Mindy would take the cake... and set a few people straight...

That should about cover it...:cool:
  9. Svenmonkey Pants Chancellor

This thread has succeeded in frightening me. I didn't realize how loser-iffic some of you guys are. I mean, I'm a loser, sure thing, but come on, all of you becoming obsessed with a single picture of a mean female from the CPA makes me sad.
  10. Ura Feline Lord of the Pit

Wow, have you lost a whole lot of weight or something Almindhra? You look fab.

Looks over his shoulder
    Though not as good as Stef... ;)
  11. theorgg Slob

I wanted to say the same thing, but that'd be like calling her kinda fat if she hadn't. :p

Mabe the photo is in a better position...

The funny thing is... she looks like those fake-up photos of Michelle Bush Team Academy posted up at one point.
  12. nodnarb24 Supreme Overlord/The Rat King

She's not mean! She is a kind hearted beautiful angel. If you treat her right, she'll treat you right. Enough of my sucking up, I need to find out where in upstate NY (hopefully within driving distance) she lives so I can stalk, umm, I mean oggle her in real life.:D
  13. Svenmonkey Pants Chancellor

*Is saddened*
  14. Ferret CPA Founder, Slacker

My goodness...this is sooo sad...of course, I wasn't much better when I was younger. I admit that I flirted far too many times w/ female users on a few local BBS's...

-Ferret

"...even dated three of them...not a good thing..."
  15. Almindhra Magic's Bitch

*points and laughs at all the newbies...........

She pats Apollo on the back for being somewhat intelligent....*
  16. Mazzak Stylemongering Protodeity

I'm still prettier than you.

:D
  17. train The Wildcard!!!...

Okay Mazzak - Post a Pic in this forum so it's easier to see, and I'll let my wife decide, I'll just say - her view goes, and I'll leave it at that...;)
  18. Mazzak Stylemongering Protodeity

Go ahead and judge, though I now find myself doubting that that picture is actually Almindhra...

Attached Files:

19. train The Wildcard!!!...

Quote: "He's cute(I'll note she says that about 93 year old men that still hold doors for other people at work...) She looks very good though..."

She left it at that and didn't say anything else so it'll have to be decided by committee...

:rolleyes: :confused:
  20. Nightstalkers Creature — Nightstalker

?taht si tahW

?noog A