Panoptic Mirror

G

GauntletKing

Panoptic Mirror A 5 Artifact
Imprint — X,tap : You may remove an instant or sorcery card with converted mana cost X in your hand from the game. (That card is imprinted on this artifact.)
At the beginning of your upkeep, you may copy an imprinted instant or sorcery card and play the copy.

This card says you can play your best card over and over during your upkeep for free. You can even choose best cards to copy. you can imprint more than 1 spell on this thing. You don't even have to be playing the spell's colors!

Take the next 2 turns forever. That's dumb.

Does anyone have a FUN idea for this card in a deck? It happens on the upkeep. hmmmm...

N

Notepad

Time Walk
Time Stretch
Ancestral Recall
Hymn to Tourach
Wrath of God

Um, fun uses? Here goes a few:
Hero's Reunion
Inferno
Shriek of Dread (JOKING!!!)

M

Master Shake

There is only one real use for this card:

Shahrazad

I picked up a mirror yesterday just for that evil purpose.

T

train

Think that's evil...

well...

that is pretty evil...

;)

What about trying something like wishes... or brain freeze on an opponent's deck... or hymn to tourach... or other great madness...

R

Rooser

BAM!

You could put an artifact mutation on it, then during your upkeep you blow up the panoptic mirror and BOOM! you got 5 saproling tokens!

Teh broken!

13NoVa

FATIGUE!!!
1u
sorcery
target player skips his or her next draw step

now THAT is broken...

you can NEVER draw again!

im making a mirror deck

or how about demonic tutor? you get to stack your deck for the kill, in esscence

G

GauntletKing

fatigue is awesome. The win should come from something equally as dismal like poison counters.

Shahrazad.....
Shahrazad.....

evil nonsense.. nice call Shake

F

Frylock

Originally posted by Master Shake
Burning Wish for...

Shahrazad
If you had your way, it'd be all cheesy broken timewaster cards like Shahrazad. At least Meatwad isn't here...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Balance, Demonic Tutor, Timetwister, Ancestral Recall, Time Walk, Time Warp, Coercion, Hymn to Tourach, Soul Feast, Corrupt, Boomerang, Shahrazad, Abeyance, Lightning Bolt, etc.

But what I think would be most interesting, either Fork or Regrowth...

N

Nightstalkers

Fork would just be a bit screwy in that case.... You'd have to play something during your upkeep everytime.... But its possible.

But Time Walk would be nice :D

Nightstalker Habuki

R

Rooser

Two words.

Thieves. Auction.

Which, together, make: Thieve's Auction.

Oh, the comedy that will ensue! Especially in multiplayer!

Also:

In Type II you could go nutty with Dismantle and Darksteel Reactor.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Originally posted by Nightstalkers
Fork would just be a bit screwy in that case.... You'd have to play something during your upkeep everytime.... But its possible.

But Time Walk would be nice :D

Nightstalker Habuki
That's why Fork would be so fun: it's a challenge. Regrowth would just be insane though, I'd think. You could keep digging stuff out of your graveyard, so that you could use it whenever, not just during your upkeep...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
You do still have to pay more to imprint it, but I guess it could work...

I was thinking of Regrowth for things like instants you want to cast on the opponent's turn. Restock could accomplish the same, but it costs more mana to imprint, and the extra card it's giving you will cost more mana when you cast it. If the deck can support that, then Restock is easily the more viable option...

R

Rooser

Well my logic is you're paying 5 for the Mirror anywa, so why not pay 5 next turn for that Restock. Once it's there you're worlds more efficient.

Still, I like Thieve's Auction more.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Thieves' Auction could definitely be fun too, although I guess you'd have to keep taking your Mirror first pick...

I can see what you mean with Restock, but for the neat little tricks I was thinking of, Regrowth would work just as well, since you only need to keep grabbing the same one card every time...

R

Rooser

Ha! Here's a piece of hilarious.

Put Blatant Thievery on it and see what happens.