Paintball

S

Soldier

Does anyone here hone thier combat skillz (yes, whenever you type skills, use a z. Then you will be kewl. I don't know...on second thought scratch that) - skills - by undertaking live ammo exercises on a Paintball field?

No, well should have anticipated that. After all, you are still breathing.

Well, does anyone play Paintball? (the game of the gods)

R

Riva Iron-Grip

i do. i fu***** rule. i live on CSUMB, and i bought a paintball gun, then the next day, some little girl came to my house wanting to see it. But i wouldn't let her. so she went around the culdasac, saying that we had shot her with a real gun. So some stupid mommy called 911 and 2 cops came out. damn i was scared ****less. so they took our guns(paintball and bb gun(looked like shotgun)) and almost arrested us. but one of the cops knew my mom, so he let us off. but i still play. I am trying out for the amatuer firearms comps. i am really good. i shoot with a beretta, and a .44.

[Edited by Spiderman on 01-09-01 at 02:47 PM]

N

NeuroDeus

Anarchist that is what I call you Riva... :)

btw, don't mention firearms and stuff to me. My compy is all full about anarchy, explosions and stuff...

R

Rando

The best way to play paintball is...

Get as many people as you can, and try to make sure that they all paint ball guns.

Next, have everyone spread out as far as the space you are playing in will allow.

Then, charge in at each other and shoot like there's no tommarow. The winner is whoever does not give up. You're only out when you give up. This way, it all comes down to who is the best shot, and who does not wuss out on you. (and who does not run out of ammo)

You get banged up and bruised this way, but boy is it fun.

R

Riva Iron-Grip

rando: that's nuts, but fun sometimes
yes i am an anarchist. but who cares. it's fun. getting into trouble just helps you prepare to not get inot trouble

G

Gerode

I got a paintball gun just recently, and still do not have many "mad combat skillz" yet. A lot of my brother's friends are learning paintballers too.
There's a Paintball Playground less than 10 minutes from my house. I go with a few people whenever the weather is nice during the summer.

I wanna painball in the snow, but that would more than likely clog up the barrel every other shot :(

My backyard has tons of trees and bushes and stuff. I would organize a paintball tourney with some friends, but a lot of them don't have their own guns or enough paint.

S

Spot

I LOVE PAINT BALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!