2x Karma
2x Circle of Protection: Black
2x Pestilence
4x Diabolic Intent
2x Spirit Link

Land

10x Swamp
10x Plains

The objective here is to land a Darkest Hour and/or Blanket of Night on the table (Painting it Black), then use the hardcore black hatred cards (Karma, Swampwalkers, Swamp-boosted creatures, Pro. Black) to kick the stuffing out of your opponent.

Inspired by the many, many decks I built specifically designed to hose black (my metagame features a number of awfully cocky black mages).

T

train

you need the 1cc 3/3 black critter that your opponent gains control of when it comes into play...

just for fun...

T

train

Yeah!...

I knew I'd traded them to spidey and he would know - but couldn't remember off the top of my head...

:cool:

T

train

Light of Day stops your creatures from attacking in this case...

The reason for the agents is because your critters would have protection from it, and it only hurts your opponent...

H

Homestar

yea the agent is the best idea so far.but i just thouh bad moon would be good cuz it pumps up your swamp walkers.

T

train

Well - it would pump all black creatures... and just in case your opponent played shadow or flyers, or something - you wouldn't want it pumping theirs...

H

Homestar

yes but you could time it to where when u have a lot of swamp walkers you could play it and kill them in that turn or the next.

T

train

That's a really good idea...

At first I was thinking possessed nomad... yes the trash from torment... but I didn't even think of Paladin.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Why worry about yoru own creatures attacking when you've got Sleeper Agent and similar cards?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
'Cause you only have 4 Sleeper Agents. On average, you'll probably only see two in a "normal" game (I know from experience, from about a 10-15 turn game).

T

train

while running black - you could even "search" for sleepers, and then hand them over...;)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
This guy back at my high school would do that. He used Distorting Lense, Sleeper Agent, and creature enchantments that hurt the opponent during upkeep. It won a lot against most decks and looked like great fun...