Outsource your bookkeeping work to us

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vishal.agarwal

Hi all!

We are a group of Indian Charetered Accountant, doing outsourced accounting work for CPAs. We are four Charetered Accountant and twenty Graduate bookkeepers, who are QuickBooks certified. We also have knowledge of other accounting software like Peachtree, Intacct, MYOB, Netledger, Simply Accounting etc. We also have adequate knowledge of US tax laws and GAAP.

If any one want to outsource their bookkeeping work are welcome to do so. We provide quality work at cheap rates. If any one is interested please mail me at vishal_calcutta@yahoo.co.in

Thank you.

R

Reverend Love

Do you also provide Rare, Uncommon and Common organizition services? Are your technician's WoTC approved?

T

train

Vishal - The CPA on this site stands for Casual Players Alliance... Most members are current/former Magic Players - a game produced by Wizards of the Coast(WoTC), a Subsidiary of Hasbro...

You're not the first to post something similar to this...

but, if I ever do open my own business - right now it's small in-house stuff - I'll keep you all in mind...

Thanks!

train.

N

Nightstalkers

Hmm, I currently have a CPA position ready for anyone willing to sign up.

Exterra said something about giving the job away for a ridiculous price, then pinning a whole bunch of debts onto the CPA.... Oh wait, am I giving away his plans again?

Nightstalker Habuki

Status
Not open for further replies.