Onslaught Strategy #2 - Blue's Reign

T

train

Here's the blue beats - besides all the other overpowering stuff they got...

Aphetto Grifter - 2U Creature — Wizard (uncommon) Tap two untapped Wizards you control: Tap target permanent. 1/1
-Tradewind anyone???

Arcanis the Omnipotent - 3UUU Creature — Wizard Legend (rare)
T: Draw three cards. 2UU: Return Arcanis the Omnipotent to its owner’s hand. 3/4
-Homeboy here and Words of wind!!!

Blatant Thievery - 4UUU Sorcery (rare) For each opponent, gain control of target permanent that player controls. (This effect doesn’t end at end of turn.)
-One of the strongest mutliplayer cards blue's ever seen...

Future Sight - 2UUU Enchantment (rare) Play with the top card of your library revealed. You may play the top card of your library as though it were in your hand.
-Let me dig through my deck by casting a lot of cheap stuff!!!

Peer Pressure - 3U Sorcery (rare) Choose a creature type. If you control more creatures of that type than any other player, you gain control of all creatures of that type. (This effect doesn’t end at end of turn.)
Standardize - UU Instant (rare) Choose a creature type other than Legend or Wall. Each creature’s type becomes that type until end of turn.
-I put those 2 together for a reason!!! Who needs upheaval?!!!

Words of Wind - 2U Enchantment (rare) 1: The next time you would draw a card this turn, each player returns a permanent he or she controls to its owner’s hand instead.
-Look out extended - X-draw spells are nasty with this baby!!! Any draw spells are nasty with this baby - Arcanus even!!!

I think Blue still seems way too strong. It loses FoF, but can bounce everything without casting upheaval - that's sick!!!