Offer of Advertisement

L

Leshrac

First off, for those of you who don't know who I am, let me introduce myself: My name is Eddie Holman, but I'm more commonly known as Leshrac on a number of Magic:TG sites. I'm the founder and guy in charge of the Magic Online Trading League (MOTL) at www.magictraders.com , which has become, as far as I can tell, the most popular place to trade Magic cards online. MOTL has well over 3000 members and grows by about 30 new members every day. Needless to say, it's a highly trafficked site. So, now that you know who I am, let me tell you why I'm posting here.

I've been visiting this site for a little while now and one of the unfortunate things I've noticed is that the total number of members doesn't seem to grow very much, if it all. Being a casual player myself, I like the idea of this site. So, I'm willing to post an advertisement for the CPA on MOTL and help kick-start the growth of the site.
The thing I need though, is for someone to create/send me a banner for the site, as I haven't been able to find one here. Of course, I won't do anything without the founders' permission, since they may not want a bunch of people over here quite yet. All I ask in return is that you check out MOTL.

Anyway, I hope I can help the site out, as I think it's something we need in today's Pro Tour infested Magic environment.

Leshrac
leshrac@magictraders.com
Founder, Owner - Magic Online Trading League (MOTL)
http://www.magictraders.com
MOTL Bulletin Board: http://www.magictraders.com/cgi-bin/ubb/Ultimate.cgi

B

Baron Sengir

As a regular visitor to MOTL, I heartily recommend that we put an ad up on your site. I have used MOTL quite a bit and have nothing but good things to say about your site. I think we're ready for a little traffic.

I remain
The Baron
Go, Shivan Dragon, Go!!

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
(Wow, I didn't even realize we had this message icon till now!)

Anyway, that would be great of you. But not today, and maybe not tomorrow. See, I don't want to send tons of visitors to HERE--our temporary board. I plan to finish the new hacks for the message board either tonight or tomorrow. Then, its a matter of hours until I close down this board.

So, what I really meant to say was "Yes!", but let me finish the hacks on the board before I make the banner.

Although, for anyone that wants it, there is a little member button I just made on the SP:TG site. Sorry, forget the URL at this moment.

-mike

Z

Zadok001

(Hey, that is a cool little icon there, huh?)

Sounds good to me! You know, guys, we need to get rolling. In other words, we need:

A) Something to act on.

B) A way to act on it.

C) Some recognition.

--Zadok001, aka Greater Good fanatic
CPA Member
"We have more sprouts than they have hands."

Ferret

Staff member
I want to get some ads going as soons as possible. Mike, I think the board looks great, but as always, I trust your judgement...just don't keep us waiting too long...

...back on the Main Site front, I was wonderring if it'll be getting any updates soon. My latest article still hasn't been posted and I have another one waiting to be written. Are there any problems uploading?

-ferret

"...we're digital samurai in a world of ronin..."

C

Child of Gaea

I also have done an immense amount of trading on MOTL and have nothing but good things to say about what it could do for us!(I in fact received 2 serra avatars from a trade conducted on there a few days ago!!!) Anyways, obviously my vote is yes and I would like to thank you, Leshrac, for giving us this opportunity to grow!!

Child of Gaea
On my way to do some more trading on MOTL

T

theorgg

well, the southpark: the gathering address is

www.homes.arealcity.com/spmagic

not many people go there anymore, so it does no harm.

btw, Leshrac, what card would you like to repersent you in the CPA.dec?

-theorgg
I'm bigger than I think, I think.

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Psst, Ferret. I uploaded your article.
It's in the weekly articles section. And you even have your own archive now.

-mike
Hacking is done... I think.

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Ferret- The hacks are stuff FOR expansion. For example, IP tracking, so if someone becomes bad, I can ban them. And about your article, I think I'll upload that if I get a chance tonight--looks like I have about 5 or 6 hours of homework (stupid teacher changed a due date to tomorrow. I have 17 pictures I need to make!)