Obvious fun erratta

B

Baron Sengir

Hey, gang. I was just wondering what some of you thought on a certain topic, much like my little brother Ihsan does quite often.

Do you think WotC should release erratta for certain legends saying they count as something? For example, I believe Baron Sengir should be a Vampire Legend. He's a freakin' vampire, after all. Maybe this would make him a better card but he still costs eight freakin' mana so I doubt anyone will overrun the Type I or I.V tourney scene with a brutal vampire deck. (sigh(

Along these lines, Eladamri should count as an Elf but maybe exclude himself from his own protection. Even the ultra-crappy but still cool Jedit Ojanen should count as a Cat Warrior. If you agree with me and can think of any other cool legends that would be better (or at least cooler) with this kind of eratta, LMK. Thanx.

I remain
The Baron
"You will be a Vampire. I promise ..."

D

Dune Echo

I wrote Wizards about this a long time ago. There are no plans to do any such thing. I wish they would too just because it would be really cool and add flavor. Gee, maybe they don't want to issue the errata we really want!

------------------
Dune Echo

"Civilization is a conspiracy to disguise the mutilation of nature."
--Skyshroud Creed

I

Ihsans Shade

Dune-This is WotC. You think they'd do such a thing? They have a reputation for ignoing the magic casual player.

Ferret

Staff member
Maybe they do, but I've heard that recently the Elder Dragon Legends are Dragons again...

-ferret

"...Zirilan the Claw becomes a really cool Legend (Vishano?)..."