2 Bind
4 Compost
2 Aura Blast
2 Eldamris Call
2 MorningTide
1 Circle of Protection:Green
1 Circle of Protection:White
1 Circle of Protection:Blue

Now I know that this deck is like all the other Green/White decks, but doesnt use Anurid Brushopper and has Worship and Eldamris Call added.

I find this deck Quite fast, but in need of suggestions (if any). Help would be appreciated.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

S

Sammy Dead-O

Have you any Calls of the Herd? They seem like definite possibilities in a deck like this. Also, a guy at my store played a deck kinda like this just after Odyssey became legal. He used some Fleetfoot Panthers to protect his creatures and would often search 'em out with the Call. Maybe one or two in the deck would be a worth a try.
Also, you might want to put some Brushlands in there to smooth things out. Elfhame Palace might be worth it, too, but will slow you down, of course.
Just glancing at it, though, it looks good.

T

train

Anice surprise base deck, though it costs a lot,

Sabretooth Nishoba...

Even sideboarded in it's the bomb....

N

NorrYtt

I'd add 1 Genesis; He totally wrecks control decks like Psychatog when you keep casting Phantom Centaur every turn.

Speaking of which, Phantom Centaur becomes an invincible to damage 5/3 pro black Spirit-linked trampler with Armadillo Cloak, and that's after 3 chump blocks.

Anurid Brushhopper is much better than Noble Panther right now. The 'Hopper wrecks control and has single handedly won me games against random decks that do things like Upheaval and Obliterate.