Nickname Speech!

Discussion in 'Testing Forum' started by Jaws10387, Sep 8, 2000.

1. Jaws10387 Hiding

TAG GUARD

New nickname speech...

/begin{nickname speech [Jaws10387version]}
    Ok, here's the deal, Zadok and Apollo are your friendly neighborhood nickname guys. See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message one of them with a request for a specific one, they will give it to ya'.
    /end{nickname speech Jaws10387version]}
  2. nodnarb24 Supreme Overlord/The Rat King

Tag Guard

That is better since someone usually beats Zadok to the punch.
  3. Jaws10387 Hiding

TAG GUARD

Revised now...

/begin{nickname speech [Jaws10387 version]}
    Ok, here's the deal, Zadok001 is your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message him with a request for a specific one, he will give it to ya./end{nickname speech [Jaws10387version]}

I added the fading text to keep people from cutting and pasting it. its only my speech if its in fading text. I saw when you tried to use it nodnarb and it came out funny. At least it gives me credit for it.
  4. Darsh Corrupt CPA Member

/begin{nickname speech [Darsh(I am all powerful)version]} Ok, here's the deal, Zadok001 is your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message him with a request for a specific one, he will give it to ya./end{nickname speech [Darsh)I am all powerful)version]}

Take that fiend!
  5. dw51688 The Mad Scientist

Good job Jonathan!