Nice looking site

B

Baron Sengir

HOLY FREAKING SH!T!!!!!!

The ubb looks phenomenal!!! Ed, double whatever we pay you!!!

I remain
The Baron
dancing and singing

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
HAHAHA! You posted this before I even got to post. Geez, you have less of a life than me.

Anyway, there's one prop, any other comments?

-mike
Show me the money!!

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
It looks tremendous, Ed. I love it!

Thanks.

TomB
CPA Member

"I do not teach. I simply reveal."
-Daudi, Femeref tutor

D

Dune Echo

DUDE! THIS ROCKS! One little, tiny question... Who is the user "null" that shows up everytime I post a new reply? The password is four ****. Can you tell us?

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
null means that there is no cookie set. **** really means null, but it only displays stars. When you type in your username, a cookie will automatically be set, so you won't have to type it in for a few days.

I'll see if I can get rid of it.

-mike
Another post

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Just a quick note, the edit link is now gone. I don't know where it went, but I'll find it.

-mike
(Edit: Found it in about 30 seconds)

[Edited by Ed Sullivan (09-23-1999 at 07:57 PM).]

Ferret

Staff member
This is incredible! Mike - I mean Ed - you have outdone yourself! I love these colours - and just in time for Samhain...simply gorgeous. The "echoing" font is superb...

-ferret

"...even without an actual website, we have this - and it is good."

Z

Zadok001

WOW! I leave for a few days, come back, and DAMN!

Mike, you rule! This thing looks sweet, much better than the Dojo's insultingly glaring colors. Very nice, indeed!

--Zadok001, aka Greater Good fanatic

N

nekrataal

Mike like I said before, you're a genius. Your talents have made our UBB far better than ever imagined.

-nekrataal
The Halloweenish look is suberb..."

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Thank you all for the kind words. It is much appreciated! Now, if only I can finish hacking in features to this UBB.

And I'm not sure if I intended it to look like Halloween or what. I'm a huge Philadelphia Flyers fan and their colors are orange and black. Maybe it was a subconcious thing.

-mike
Flyers...Flyers...FFFlllyyyeeerrrsss...

[Edited by Ed Sullivan (09-25-1999 at 08:03 PM).]