New in Fox Valley

R

rscott

Hello my name is Ron and I just moved up to Oshkosh from Madison and I'm looking for other players.

S

sageridder

welcome aboard.
This the coolest site with the friendliest people.(you could insert insane for friendliest and often should)All kinds of fun to be had,for your amusment check out the bottom of page for smilies and code info.If you're lucky the pie guy will be by,and for certian someone will be along to steal Zadok001's speach soon.So enjoy.

J

Jaws10387

That would be me!

[me] steals Zadok's nickname speech[/me]
Hi Zadok001 is your friendly local nickname guy. See the neato orange nicknames below peoples names? Just pm him with what you want and he'll give it to you.

Oh yeah welcome to the CPA!

[Edited by Jaws10387 on September 27th, 2000 at 08:06 PM]

S

sageridder

Just pm him i think you mean.For the sake of the ladies in your area i posting is the only thing you prematurely.J/K
Just screwing with you dude.:)

D

Darsh

Welcome to the insanity that is the CPA! I know how hard it is to find new players when you move, I'm trying to find some right now.

Smilie Test!!!!!

:) :( ;) :D :rolleyes: :mad:

I'm one of the normal ones around here(most of the time anyway)

N

nodnarb24

They call me crazy. I don't know.
[me]struggles with straight jacket[/me]

F

Fire Slinger

Welcome.

Actually I would be the most normal around here. But that depends on what you would call normal...

Anyway, if you want to trade anything talk to me

:)

M

Multani

I'm also one of the sane people. :D
I hunt down the psychos. :D
------(1)----->
That's one down.
(Walks over Nodnarbs dead corpse.)

D

Darsh

[me] runs over and steals nodarb24's bloody straitjacket.[/me]
"Hey it fits me!"

Here's how you do that orange coloring:

[*me] text [*/me] all you have to do is take out the *'s

M

Multani

-----(2)-----> Darsh
That's 2 in one day.
Not bad. :D
Last spam in this post, but it's neccessary.
FoR: yes
no.

Z

Zadok001

CPA good. Napster neat. :) Where else would I retrieve six versions of Monty Python's Dead Parrot Sketch in less than twenty minutes?

Ho, Rscott! Been a while since anyone actually signed in through this forum, good to see someone use it for once... :) As you probably figured out, I'm the previously referred to Zadok. If you want a nickname, I'm the guy to scream and yell at (PM button at the bottom of this post is your friend). You can scream and yell at me for any reason, though, since I make a good blame spongue...

Woo-hoo! All hail!

D

Darsh

Well at least I try to offer something useful and not just spam Multani!

You've probably noticed this but you can put little messages at the end of your posts, just go to edit profile its the signature box.

[Edited by Darsh on September 27th, 2000 at 09:06 PM]

N

nanokill

welcome you to the asylum that is the cpa. no one here is sane, but it has soft walls, good food , warm jackets, i know i'll never leave[me]struggles with straight jacket"come off dammit"[/me]j/k

some of us are sane around here, most are like them(jerks thumb at nodnarb and darsh)

have fun. enjoy the posts and the smlies and just be yourself.

(p.s. this is for jaws):p:p:p:p:p

C

Cerberus

Welcome to the CPA I hope that you have a good time here as for if there is any one in your area I moved from Wisconson a will back sorry

N

Namielus

Dang, the good me replied first, I hate that!

Well welcome to the CRAZY WARD ahahahh!

And from what I can tell the other me is only Zadok so, I can't be sure if Zadok knows about this other guy/if Zadok knows who I am.

I need to sleep now.

You are sleeping but you keep stealing the hands.

Stop it!

Your the one that is asleep!

I'm the one that is awake.

How can you be sure?

Ok if I hit my head against the desk whoever controls the brains will say ouch.

OUCH!!!

Who are you?

Gee man that really hurt don't do that again or I will have to smash your left index finger.

You wouldn't

He has flipped

Oh yea!

OUCH!!!

I can't tupe witj that fimger amy more

Why do you do that?

YOU WANT SOME OF THIS!

Who woke me?

Ummm mot me.

I swear it wasn't me it was the other guy.

How could you blame me like that?

Jei tkat frocli,g hirts!

Why did you bend off his middle finger?

Hey that wasn't me!

Hey someone just grabbed the left hand a smash the right, isn't that right hand dominate?

Yea?

I'm not left handed

Neither am I

O', go,,a loll ioi

Well this is for righty!

OUCH!!!!!! yyyoouuuuu smaassshheddd myys hiighheerrrr mootterrr connntrooollll!

I'm gonna go back to sleep now...

I help

-THAWK-

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

You know the skit. Any way [me]Pulls up in the Stationwagon of Welcomeness. Pulls out pie, punch, and Gyros( pronounced yero)[me] Mmmmmmm Greek food.