Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other; explain in a post

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, Tribond is drawing to a close and I was wondering what game should I start up next. Keep with Tribond or switch back to Beyond Balderdash? Vote and let me know...

B

Baskil

How about Who Am I?

Basically you post up a clue, like

Day 1: I started my career finding out who was at the front door.

Getting it here nabs you 5 pts

Day 2: I twice owned a cigar shop in Brooklyn.

Getting it here nabs you 4 pts

Day 3: I betrayed Willem Defoe to the Romans

Getting it here nabs you 3 pts

Day 4: Holly Hunter once taught me how to play the Piano.

Getting it here nabs you 2 pts

Day 5: When I'm thirty minutes away, I'll get there in ten.

Getting it here nabs you 1 pt.

I think there's a board game based on this somewhere, but they can be easily made up I think.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It sounds like a good game; maybe you should start one! Being the unimaginative person I am, I need stuff that doesn't require a lot of preparation or thinking on my part :) so I probably need an existing game that I own. What I was going to use maybe was Zum Kuckuk, but it has a limit of 6 people. Ooooo, maybe I can do Take 6... you can have up to 10 or 12 people there... (both are card games which means crude little ASCII graphics... :))

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, it looks like Beyond Balderdash is edging out Tribond.

I'll leave it up for another week to see how it goes, but if we do do B.B., I am only going to use people, acronyms, and dates. Words and Movies are too easy to look up.

I had another Game in mind but it takes a bit of effort (on your guys parts). It's called Take 6 and it's a card game.

Basically there's cards numbered 1-110 (aroundabout) worth certain number of points. There's x amount of columns and a handful of cards. Every player reveals a card and each card is put in a column in ascending order. If your card is the 6th card in a column, you take the column (and it's corresponding points) and a new column starts. The player with the most points after x round is the loser.

Interested? Post or keep voting for B.B. or Tribond...