new extended deck( check please)

R

Rick Vaughn

Well, following deck should be played only after there will be no more cards such as :force of will,necropotence,survival,and so on.....
Deck i thought of is quite simple, and i really dunno if it may work of if it's just for fun ,anyway thath's it;deck should be made round a few cards:pandemonium,green-enchantment that allows u not to pay creatures with casting-cost equal to 3 or less,then new creatures with gating(of course those which cost 3 or less :) ).I was thinking to put in enlightened tutor and sterling grove,maybe abeyance too with orim's chant(dunno if right i don't remember card name).This should be main deck,if u please a good variant might come plaiing game-keeper in order to reduce number of creatures with gating since a keeper will allow u to have soon the creature u wanted in ur hand!!!With this option coming however u should play phyrexian tower and maybe cloud of gyx too.Plz let me know what u think bout this deck.(Hope u won't insult me doh!)Waiting for reply.

R

rkoelsch

the T1 Aluren Gating deck that Ekaquinox posted. It has most of the cards you were looking at.

R

Rick Vaughn

well i think that ASSAULT from mercadia expansion is better than pandemonium since cheaper!Anyway the deck is still the same.