New deck idea, using armageddon!

T

The Magic Jackal

Hello, i thought i'd share my latest deck with all of you . It's the old idea of big creature armageddon. Check it out, i could use your feedback

Accelerated AngelGeddon

Creatures:
4 mothers of Runes
4 Blinding angels
2 Linsivvi
4 Lieutants
4 Sergants

Artifacts:
4 Grim Monolith
4 Ashnod's altar

Enchantments:
4 Seal of Fire
2 Parallax Wave

Spells:
4 armageddon

Land:
4 remote farm
4 rishadan port
16 plains

Sideboard:
4 enlightened tutor
1 absolute law
1 absolute grace
1 Ivory mask
1 light bringer
1 law bringer
2 Masticore
2 cho-manno's blessing
2 spitual asylum

The idea is this- play some quick creatures, artifact mana, and then blinding angel and geddon. This leaves them with nothing. The mom will protect you angel, and further sideboarding will protect it even more. The monolith is used once, i really don't feel keys are necessary. The altar is great with rebels, you can sac sergants and lieutants early to get out an early angel/geddon or it can be used with lin sivvi to recruit/block/sac/put back in deck. This deck can easily pull off a turn 4 lock. Here's how-

1st- remote farm
2nd- plains, tap plains-mother of runes
3rd- plains, tap two plains-grim monolith
tap monolith and farm-angel
4th- tap farm and plains-geddon, then play
another plains

This is only one of the possible ways to pull off the combo quick. LMK what you think!

The Magic Jackal

F

FoundationOfRancor

For the seals, you meant seal of cleansing right? Anyway, I would add better creatures. Or at least some crusades. When all land is gone, he might recover if the only threat is 2/4's and 1/2's. Might even kill the angel.

A

Arawn

Throw in white fatties like Lurker said. I suggest Jhovall Queen cause it is a rebel and it can be used to attack and block. Throw in Gix rings it is a must. I love locking down someone by tapping their land during their upkeep. Ask Duel just did it to him today

T

The Magic Jackal

FYI, I played this deck at FNM, and probably would have won it, I was 4-1 when i had to leave, my only lost to a rebel deck with losts of flyers, and i got mana screwed both games. Anyway, here's the deck i played.

Accelerated AngelGeddon

Creatures: 20
4 mothers of Runes
4 Blinding angels
2 Linsivvi
4 Lieutants
4 Sergants
2 masticore (I don't know why i didn't orginally have him in)

Artifacts: 8
4 Grim Monolith
4 Ashnod's altar

Enchantments: 6
3 crusades
3 chomanno's blessing

Spells: 4
4 armageddon

Land: 22
4 remote farm
4 rishadan port
14 plains

Sideboard:
4 enlightened tutor
1 absolute law
1 absolute grace
1 Ivory mask
1 light bringer
1 law bringer
2 Parallax wave
4 seal of cleasning

A couple of changes were made to my deck after the tournament.
Maindeck i would take out 2 lietunants for 1 of each glider, and take out the two waves to put in one of each glider in the sideboard.

I fell that the deck is getting pretty good, but it still needs some work.

T

The Magic Jackal

oh, the altars work really well in this deck. In a mirror match, my opponent played wrath of god on me when i had down 7 rebels. Using the altar, i was able to save them all with lin sivvi, it was sweet.