4x Foul Imp
4x Phyrexian Battleflies
4x Serpent Warriors
4x Unholy Strength
4x Parallax Dementia
4x Sinister Strength
4x Dark Ritual
20x Swamp
Objective: To play threats and attack as soon as possible at any cost ie taking damage from the Imp and Warrior and/or opponent.
This is the first rough draft, so no tuning has been implemented yet. Early studies have shown that this thing is fast; first turn Ritual, Foul Imp, Unholy Strength = OY! or First turn Warrior, second turn Sinister strength = OY!
Of course there's many drawback's such as any of the current net.decs will beat it, but is there a viable deck here or not, and before your fingers type "Not", just consider the possiblities that may exsist.
Suggestions are welcomed :)

Killer Joe

a.) You are all stupified by my brilliant deck building skills and therefore are waiting for me to win the next pro tour...
~OR~
b.) I suck soooo bad, that everyone here is nice enough to not reply so as to not hurt my feelings :( (which is okay with me :)).
Anyhoo, more testing tonight proved a consistant "Goldfish" kill 19/20 x's On or before turn 5.
I was thinking of putting Shauku Agent or Vendetta........or............any idea you might have.

S

superguy

Jeez, you guys are mean... he asked for some deck advice!

Well, I'll suggest the Rath Intimidator- Spineless Thug combo. Also, try Duress so you can get all these things through control decks and it's great against any deck. Perhaps a Persecute or two is in order?

C

Cateran Emperor

Calm down YJ, I haven't been to the CPA yet today!

I'd strongly recommend you make use of Dark Triumph. I'd say drop the Parallax Demetias for it.

G

Gizmo

I can see this deck playing
I see a creature being cast
I see you beefing that monster up
WAIT!
They`re casting a spell...
It`s a Flametongue Kavu!
Oh, you lost.
:p

O

olwen

and some disruption?

4 Phyrexian Battleflies
4 Foul Imp
4 Chimeric Idol
4 Phyrexian Scuta

4 Dark Ritual
4 Vendetta
4 Duress
4 Unholy Strength
4 Sinister Strength
4 Snuff Out

20 Swamp

If the loss of life is too much, use Vicious Hunger over Vendetta?

Killer Joe

I took this lil' gem to the shop last night and raised some eyebrows, it's fast, however, It would lose if the game went beyond turn 10 :(. With no real real mid to late game stratagy, it stalls and I lose.
Blood Pets are comming out for Duress.
Parallax Dementia is comming out for Vendetta.
Serpent Warrior is comming out for Dark Triumph.
I'll try it this way for the weekend and let you know how it comes out.
Yeah, Flametounge Kavu sorta gave me a problem last night, however, I was 3-1 against the deck that had it.
:p

G

Gizmo

1 Molting Harpy
3 Rampart Crawler
4 Spineless Thug
4 Cateran Persuader
4 Foul Imp
4 Chimeric Idol
3 Phyrexian Scuta

4 Duress
4 Dark Ritual
4 Unholy Strength
3 Snuff Out
2 Dark Triumph

4 Rishadan Port
16 Swamp

SB:
4 Addle
4 Plague Spitter
3 Persecute
3 Terror
1 Snuff Out

This list looks ok, but Plague Spitter might be too strong to leave in the SB. But moving it core makes it hard for you to play all the 1/2 toughness guys to I think you`d have to totally rework the deck to pretty much ignore the first two turns in terms of playing threats.

4 Plague Spitter
4 Chimeric Idol
4 Phyrexian Scuta

4 Duress
4 Addle
3 Snuff Out

For starters.
Then you run out of good black spells and probably end up putting red spells in, like Skizzik and burn spells.