Na na na, na na na the amazing spiderman, na na na na!!!

N

Nightstalkers

ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!! ENABLE AVATARS!!!

is that excessive??? well just found that CPA is modeled after mtgnews.com

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Send me the $20/month so I can just waste bandwidth on a completely useless feature.

Oh, and MTGNews is modeled after the CPA -- I wrote (well, the vBulletin development team, which I was a part of, wrote) the software that powers both forums.

N

Nightstalkers

wow... you do still live.

well since we got your attention we just had a little question.

CPA was founded in 1999, so why is it that there are members from as far back as 1969???

just a little thing we caught a few hours ago.

Code:
and whats your view on hacking/hackers?

N

Nightstalkers

A hacker... someone who changes the programming language in a program or website to suit ones own prefences...

you know. your average everyday hacker... like us!
*Sigh* this whole website is nice. just like the coding and all. Do you mind if we "borrow" some of the periferals for an offline website for a network that we are "taking over"????

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
I'm fine with that definition of a hacker (wasn't sure if you were referring to a 'cracker'). I got hired as a vB developer by releasing some 'hacks' for the software (private messaging was my big one).

As far as the coding, you don't see most of it -- it's all processed on the server side (news, articles, forums, polls). You're just getting the HTML. I don't really care if you play around with that though.

N

Nightstalkers

Cracker... havent been called that in a long while. but having fun with codes and breaking through peoples passwords and firewalls is just the few things that we have done... just don't see the need to do it anymore.

Code:
don't worry! we only hate the mtgnews
 nowadays... just hate how cluttered their site is

N

Nightstalkers

but do we really want to do that sort of things again??? sure its fun and all until we delete the site accidentally...

must control urge!!!

N

Notepad

Use your resources for better potential: For GOOD! ;)

Cleanse the net of puke trash like Brainburst, not pathetic dorks like MTGNews. Nobody would miss Brainburst...except maybe the idiots who wasted money paying for articles from a friggen website.

N

Nightstalkers

of course!!! havent you ever heard of the red alert virus??? it was initially designed to target some specific emails but became lost when people played with it.