my prediction

T

Teferi

one day my day will come, if the story is still based on dominaria then eventually SUM day shiv and jammura zharif, etc. will pahse back in...Wotc said they were destroying the weatherlight storyline, the never said the wre destroying Teferi (not me)any ideas

VOTE FOR TEFERI IN ODESSY

C

Cateran Emperor

Not so sure, you do have a considerable amount of influencce in the WL storyline.

T

Teferi

[me] sighs [/me]

Cateran Emperor does make sense...

the voice in my head tells me he's right

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

i thought they said they were getting rid of the whole urza storyline, that would inclued Teferi

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Teferi will probably come back, but then again, he might not. This only matters to one of us, after all.

M

MrXarvox

Teferi should phase back in after the "Apocalypse"... so that all of his people find themselves on a slab of earth floating in the void of space!
And then they all die because there's no air, and their heads explode.
Those wacky pacifist planeswalkers, ending up in the middle of space... hehehehe

P

Prince RXI

..........THIS JUST IN..........
YES, Teferi WILL be back after Apocalypse!

Prince RXI, one of the good guys

P

Prince RXI

YES, Teferi WILL be back after Apocalypse! And no, Dominaria will not be destroyed. It will be there to greet Teferi when he phases back in.

P

Prince RXI

sorry about the first, I pressed the submit button too fast :) sorry

C

Cateran Emperor

Er hrm. Just got to ask, where did you find this out from? Or are you just guessing?

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

i want to know where Dakkon blackblade is i mean he is still alive, and on dominaria(being a planeswalker, but being binded to one plane kinda takes the fun out of it)

P

Prince RXI

I found that Teferi will be back by sending an email to Wizard's of the Coast ASKING if Teferi will be back. They say that Teferi is probably coming back. But, he MIGHT not. ok? :)

F

fuzzy510

I wonder if they'd really say that, it's like giving a spoiler out before they decide what's in it...

P

Prince RXI

hey. don't ask me. It was in the stuff I got in reply, ok? The e-mail I received the REALLY long. I didn't read the whole thing. All I read was the first 7 pages. ok? :)

N

Nifallor Ruler of Kairon

If they were to destroy every tiny link to Urza, they would destroy Tev and the other walkers to.

That would make it a TOTAL RESET of the storyline.

M

MrXarvox

It doesn't matter how big a part they play. Either they're going to kill everyone off from the weatherlight storyline, or they will just leave their fates up to speculation, but whatever the case, there will be NO, I repeat, NO references to the Urza/Weatherlight storyline in Odyssey block.

Now, you say that Teferi will be back after Apocalypse... that may be true. But he won't be referenced in Odyssey. I think wizards was speaking storyline-wise when they said that Teferi would return. After the battles are all fought, Teferi returns and finds peace on Dominaria... and the storyline has a happy ending. That's what I think.
Because I know that they're not bringing him back in card-borne references.

S

Sajme

I don't think they'll kill Urza or any of the other nine titans. They still need some characters to carry over. Teferi and Urza would be best suited along with Weatherlight. But Gerrard, Sisay, Tangarth, Ertai, Crovax and the rest of the group need to be slayed, as does Yawgmoth. Half-machine/half-creature beings are good in a fantastical world. Also, they can't just up and leave Dominaria. The entire premise of Magic is based on the home world for the most important characters in the story line. Just my 2¢ right now.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think WOTC is "carrying characters over", they want to end the storyline and start anew with fresh characters.

Like MrXarvox said, some will probably survive just to have a happy ending and have the good guys win, but that's it.

P

Prince RXI

After reading all 84 pages, I found out that Teferi is going to do almost exactly what Mr.Xarvox said he would do.

Prince RXI, the only master of the Legendary Neu-Artima-Geso Blade