My First Try at this.

R

reco5151216

Here is my set of 6 cards based off of a Shakespeare poem.

Human Emotions
3X
Instant
You may search your Library or Graveyard for Joy, Anger, Grief, Fear, or Revenge. You may take X amount of these cards from your Library and Graveyard and play them. Shuffle your Library afterward.
"There are five emotions in which all men share. Just Five."

The Emotion:Joy
1UU
Enchant Creature
Joy may only be played on "Human" type Blue Creature.
Everytime the enchanted creature survives Blocking or being Blocked add a counter to the creature. When the enchanted creature is sent out of play a chosen player draws a number of cards equal to the number of counters on the enchanted creature.
The expectation, acquisition, or possession of something desirable.

The Emotion:Anger
1RR
Enchant Creature
Anger may only be played on "Human" type Red Creature.
A Creature with anger doubles its attack and toughness, everytime that creature's owner draws a card put a -1/-1 counter on the enchanted creature; Everytime the creature is going to be put into its owner's hand tap it and keep it in play, all counters are removed from the creature.
"Anger, especially sudden and focused anger can turn you into someone you didn’t even know you were."

The Emotion:Grief
1WW
Enchant Creature
Grief may only be played on "Human" type White Creature.
A Creature enchanted with Grief is banded with 2 other "Human" type creatures, everytime one of the banded creatures that is not enchanted with Grief is destroyed its attack and toughness are added to the Enchanted creatures attack and toughness. If only the enchanted creature is left in the banded group it is sent to the graveyard.
1W: Any creature on the field when the Previous enchanted creature is sent to the graveyard maybe enchanted with Grief.
"When it comes, it is said does not come in single spies but in battalions"

The Emotion:Fear
1GG
Enchant Creature
Fear may only be played on "Human" type Green Creature.
A Creature Enchanted with Fear cannot attack or block.
A Creature Enchanted with Fear cannot be Attacked or be a target of an Instant.
1G:Spread the Word: A target Creature has a Fear Counter put on it. That counter carries all the abilities of the Fear Enchant.
"The parent of Cruelty. Secured by the dread of punishment."

The Emotion:Revenge
1BBB
Enchant Creature
Revenge may only be played on "Human" type Black Creature.
Everytime The Enchanted Creature Blocks or Attacks add one counter to the enchanted creature.
Sacrifice One Counter: Enchanted Creature Gains Vigilance until the end of the turn.
Sacrifice Two Counters: Destroy one target Land.
Sacrifice Three Counters: Destroy one Target Artifact
If the enchanted creature dies while blocking or being blocked and has 4 or more counters on it then destroy the creature that it blocked or was blocked by. Neither Creatures can be regenerated.
"The most human emotion of all."

So any suggestions on phrasing, cost, balancing, does the description need clarification?

Edit:Changed Names because the previous names where already card names and added some pics that I ripped from various sources.

Attachments

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I fixed three of them. I don't think you should restrict the enchantments to colored creatures. Too narrow of a focus.
The fetch instant is a blue card and should reflect that. 1 mana + 1 life for each card you fetch should be enough cost.
Don't double color cost any of these, since they are restricted to human creatures.

I like that you have focused the enchantments.

Human Emotions
XU
Instant
Search your library and GY for Joy, Anger, Grief, Fear, or Revenge. You may put X of these cards into your hand. <THIS> deals X damage to you
"There are five emotions in which all men share. Just Five."

The Emotion:Joy
1U
Enchant Human Creature
At EOC put a emotion counter on enchanted blocking or attacking creature.
When the enchanted creature leaves play, target player draws X cards, where X is the number of emotion counters on enchanted creature.
The expectation, acquisition, or possession of something desirable.

The Emotion:Anger
2R
Enchant Human Creature
When enchanted creature attacks or blocks it’s P/T become, 2*P/2*T. When enchanted creature’s controller draws a card, put a -1/-1 counter on enchanted creature. If enchanted creature would be returned to owners hand, instead tap enchanted creature and remove all counters.[font=&quot]
"Anger, especially sudden and focused anger can turn you into someone you didn’t even know you were."[/font]

R

reco5151216

Thanks for the help on this, once again this is my first time. I thought that my Anger card was a bit over powered because I ment for the -1/-1 to happen after the 2*P/2*T but I guess it becomes more balanced if you apply it afterward, because that would also allow for artifact equipment to have a greater efect too.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Here are the other 3. Man they were very hard to reword.
I made a few changes....... well alot, but don't take them as written, see if you like the changes or not. I tried to keep the cards close to what you were aiming for.
The Fear one really should be black, it's kind of like Paralyze.

The Emotion:Grief

2GW
Enchant Human Creature
Put a Grief counter on up to 3 target creatures, not enchanted by <THIS>.
Whenever a creature with a grief counter is removed from play, put a +0/+X counter on enchanted creature, where X equals the removed creature’s toughness. If no other creature has a grief counter, sacrifice enchanted creature.
GW: Put a grief counter on target creature without a grief counter.
1W: Move <THIS> to target creature with a grief counter.
When it comes, it is said does not come in single spies but in battalions"

The Emotion:Fear
2B
Enchant Human Creature
Enchanted creature cannot attack or block or be a target of spells.
3BB: Put a Fear counter target creature. All creatures with a Fear counter cannot attack or block or be a target of spells
"The parent of Cruelty. Secured by the dread of punishment."

The Emotion:Revenge
2RW
Enchant Human Creature
Whenever enchanted creature blocks or attacks, put Revenge counter on it at EOC.
Remove a counter: enchanted creature gains Vigilance until the EOT.
Remove two counters: Destroy target land.
Remove three counters: Destroy target artifact
When enchanted creature is put into the graveyard, destroy all creatures that dealt damage to it this turn. Those creatures cannot be regenenerated.
"The most human emotion of all."

R

reco5151216

I Like what you did to Grief because Banding sucks. But I wanted each Emotion to be pure Mana cards(Only requiring one kind of Mana) with the colorless mana as the option to use any other mana in your deck.

To:DarthFerret

There are million-and-one things that make you different from me. Maybe more. Or that's what you'd like to think. Or hope. Or pray. But it's not true. Because there are five basic human emotions we all share. Just five. And it's how we respond to each of them that make all the difference. Five basic human emotions. The first? The first is joy. The agreeable emotion accompanying the expectation, acquisition, or possession of something desirable. The second? The second is anger. Anger, especially sudden and focused anger-- Can turn you into someone didn't even know you were. Anger can eat you up inside-- Until it leaves you paralyzed. Or it can make you stronger. The third? The third is grief. Grief, which at times feels so much like fear. Grief, which when it comes, it's been said does not come in single spies-- But in battalions. Which just proves that shake spear never met anyone like me. The fourth? The fourth is fear. The parent of cruelty. Secured by the dread of punishment. There are five basic human emotions. The fifth? The fifth is the most human of them all. The fifth is revenge.

Well Some of it is Hamlet and the rest is Macbeth.

E

evan d

is revenge even an emotion. I agree with the ideas and the other cards, but i don't think that revenge is an emotion. Not even vengance. maybe make it grief instead and change the old grief into shame.

R

reco5151216

Hey, I just read of the poem man....oh and I found an okay card designer so atleast my stealing will look better now..

Card Designer