My*edited*sliver deck

B

brooding_sliver

Color breakdown: 14.29%-white, 14.29% green, 28.57% Blue, 7.14% artifact, 21.43%-land

9 Island
8 Plains
7 Forest
4 Muscle Sliver
4 Winged Sliver
4 Crystalline Sliver
2 Victual Sliver
3 Shifting Sliver
4 Plated Sliver
4 Metallic Sliver
3 Pacifism
4 Mana Leak
2 Miscalculation
2 Tribal Unity
=========================
60 cards total

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I would cut some of the stuff, including Metallic Sliver, for more disruptive spells and possibly Talon Sliver...

Looks pretty good though...

How does the mana base work for you? Only basic lands for a three color deck seems a bit risky...

H

Homestar

maybe splash a little red for hunter sliver and throw in talon slivers, its a cool combo.

M

mythosx

I recommend making some changes. although I do loves me them Crystaline slivers. I recommend you replace two of them with ward slivers. It might be a bit slower but there are some spells that just mess with massive amounts of creatures. Some are very playable like flame wave. You dont want a flame wave to mess up your party.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
The only reason I can think of for not running four Crystalline Slivers in a countersliver deck is...

Actually...

I can't think of any reason...

B

brooding_sliver

i usea probabitiy software to determane how much of what i need and it works realy well considing the low casting cost of things

H

Homestar

id cut victual sliver and metallic sliver, suggestions are:

Esscence Sliver
Talon Sliver

and umm, im not so good with slivers so thats all i can thik of.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Originally posted by brooding_sliver
i usea probabitiy software to determane how much of what i need and it works realy well considing the low casting cost of things
Cool, maybe I should try to make my Countersliver...

I have thought about it in the past, but the thing that always held me back was that I don't have good mana fixers like City of Brass or dual lands...

H

Homestar

wow, you people really get into this stuff. i cant imagine using my computer to optimize my decks.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I would imagine that if I had probability software and was adept in its use, I'd apply it whenever possible, just for kicks...

I'll bet a lot of people would...

But I have not actually used it at all, although I have used Appr. for testing decks...

H

Homestar

i use magic workstation...

hey brooding, what software are you talking about?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I thought you couldn't imagine using a computer to optimize your decks...

What do you use Magic Workstation for?

H

Homestar

i use workstation ot to optimize my decks, just to see all the cards and have fun tryin to build the best ddecks, so far, my best is the ifinite sliver tokens wit sliver queen and mana ecoes.............

T

train

you started the confusion HS...

you mentioned not imagining using software to enhance your decks - but then say you use it to do so...

F

firehawk12164

try throwing Cryptic Sliver, even though it's black...you can easily save yur important silvers from kill spells and big ass creatures

H

Homestar

i dont use the workstation to optimize my decks tho...i use the workstation to experiance what the old cards are like and how they play, like, black lotus and all the alpha beta unlimitred cards...........