MrXarvox's final battle! Death of MrXarvox!

M

MrXarvox

Yes folks, it's an event! CPA member MrXarvox is about to be killed in battle, only to rise again in a new form! But what will this form be?
We'll find out when the smoke has cleared...

MrXarvox: Who wants some? Bring it on!

S

Svenmonkey

*Hits MrXarvox. But not just a normal hit, this was a really hard hit. Okay, not that hard, but you know what I'm saying.*

M

MrXarvox

ouch, thaet may have been a bruise. <checks to see if it is bruising> Yep. it was a small, light bruise.

Ouch.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac comes from behind and hits MrXarvox at the base of the neck with a lead rabbit.*

Should shorten things.

Ransac, cpa trash man

S

Svenmonkey

*Cans MrXarvox, regardless of the fact that there is no such thing as an actual "canning"*

M

MrXarvox

MrXarvox is stunned.

but...

He fights back valiantly against the oppressor!

MrXarvox puts Ransac on a strict poking regimen for the rest of the day.

>poke<

"now do that again every second, and you'll be just fine"

T

train

*The engineers fuel the Coat-fueled loco as much as possible and prepare to smash Mr X with the Train!!!*

*Then they realize it's the prettiest man alive they're after and think of all the hordes of women who would want to kill train for running him over and hit the brakes.... they slowly put the train in reverse to stay a safe distance away from the battle. They then pull out the jiffypop and recliners and settle in to watch the fireworks!!!*:eek: :D :cool:

Z

Zero T Katama

*falls from above, his sword raised. Nearing Xarvy, he calls out*

FORE!

*with a mighty swing he smacks Xarvox with the flat of his blade, sending him flying. He squints into the distance*

Comeon... comeon... comeon.. YEA! HOLE IN ONE!

*dances*

M

MrXarvox

>climbs out of the hole<

nice job, folks, but I'm still NOT DEAD! Now I'm obligated to fight back to make it a valiant battle.

MrXarvox whips out his umbrella and starts parrying ZTK's strikes, waiting for that perfect moment to make a tragic mistake...

oh, here it is!

>clunk< Oi! ow ow ow ow ow!!! you hit me in my freakin' hand! ow ow ow ow... could of at least used the sharp edge and let me bleed to death...

Z

Zero T Katama

*grins wickedly*

You think I'm not going to savor this?

*clonks Zarvox with the hilt of his sword, then puts him in a tutu while he's dazed.

M

MrXarvox

woooola, i;m a little balleriiiina...Mr. X sings as he pirouettes off a cliff. >splat<

"I'm still not dead....."

S

Svenmonkey

*Takes MrXarvox's left kidney and liver to sell to a desperate dying person at an outrageous price*

M

MrXarvox

that's more like it!

>turns yellow and begins to squirm in a basket<

<is no longer pretty>

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Bah! It should be I that has the honor of slaying you, and we all know it.

*Azreal takes out his sword of the damned, Nez'er'rak, and proceeds to eviscerate Xarvox. After much quite disturbing and nasty organ removal, Azreal stomps on Xarvox's head until he hears it pop.

*snap...crackle...pop, "ahh there we go"

P

Prince RXI

*A hole in the air appears and out pops RXI. He then takes out the NEU blade and begins to hack every hair off of Mr.Xarvox's body...*

Prince RXI, snip, snip, snip, sneep...

M

MrXarvox

yep, that'll do it, Azreal.

>plurp<

Suddenly dense clouds form above the area where the battle took place, casting deep shadows on where MrXarvox had fallen.
The shadows stand up... and everyone is stunned at how pretty they are.

M

Mazzak

Ahhhh... thanks very much, Azreal. Bodies can only get so pretty, and only so powerful. Without one of those, well...

What's this?

<looks at the puny RXI attacking him>

Silly rabbit. I don't have any hair anymore.

<RXI is amazed and dismayed that he suddenly IS the trix rabbit.>

Mazzak then begins to walk about the CPA, trailing a warm and pleasant twilight behind him.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Quite Welcome Mazzak, perhaps you can petition Spidey to see about changing your register date, as you have been a registered member for over 2 years, same as I. That is if you care about such things, Or perhaps you want to keep the date as the rebirth date of Xarvox into Mazzak.

your choice i'm rambling, things happen.

its fun making about 3 words of sense in a paragraph.

M

Mazzak

Nah, I wouldn't bother changing my register date, but I would like to be able to edit my title. After all, I have been around for 2 years.