MP Natural Emergence

J

Jigglypuff

Well, here's the deck I built after a few minutes of thinking.

4 Llanowar Elves
4 Flametongue Kavu
4 Natural Emergence
4 Elfhame Sanctuary
4 Fastbond
4 Fires of Yavimaya
3 Creeping Mold
4 Mulch
2 Meteor Storm
4 Skyshroud Claim
23 basic lands

I basically tried to focus on getting lands into play as fast as possible and beating down with a whole bunch of 2/2 first strikers. Mulch is the only card-drawing in the deck; it allows you to get more lands into your hand which you can play through Fastbond. This deck could probably work in a 3- or 4-way free-for-all, but you would have trouble in larger games because of the damage from Fastbond.

Thanks!
(- Steve -)

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Clear the Land instead of Mulch? It might screw up your mana curve but it could also help get around Fastbond's drawback. It's still probably inferior but I might as well suggest it.

Manabond perhaps?

M

Mikeymike

Don't forget that Fastbond is restricted in Type 1. If it matters, Exploration is almost always a efficient. Granted it doesn't allow for quite as dramatic a hand dump, but it still works. If you can play 4 Fastbond, Zuran Orb, Congregate, and/or Folk Medicine will help get around the life loss.

Consider Argothian Enchantress as a card drawing engine. You've got 18 enchantments currently, she'd help you plow through this sucker.

Man, Johan, Serra's Blessing, or Reveille Squad would sure be fun in here.

Also, I doubt you'll need Llanowar Elves in here. You should have no problems with mana acceleration.

M

Mikeymike

Man I just realized you might need to run something akin to Claws of Gix in here or anything that allows you to get rid of the Emergence if someone tries to cast Wrath of God. If it resolves that is most likely game.