Morph deck

H

Homestar

Hey all, ive been playin with a morph deck lately and i havent lost once. i was just wonderin if there was anything you guys think i should add to make it even better or you think i should pay a little more attention to.

Morphers:
Riptide Survivor
Voidmage Apprentice x2
Frontline strategist x3
karona zealot x2
willbender
echotracer x2
Aven liberator x3
Daru mender x2
Wall of deceit

Aven farseer x4

Other:
Isochron sceptar
Astral steel x3
Wing shards x3
infiltrate
Thirst for knowledge
Arrest x4
Pacifism x4
Kirtars desire x3
Shackles
dehydration
Prodigal sorcerer
Cephalid Retainer
Peach garden oath

Lands:
Secluded steppe x2
Lonely sandbar x2
Plains x12
Island x12

gimme ur comments

T

train

I'm anti-te deck just cause it's blue - but if oyu enjoy playing it - that's what it's all aout...

you could run some backslides...

N

Notepad

Yes, blue needs to just stop it, ala the suicidal blue card thread I posted. Blue is evil. Enough said.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I agree, not because it's blue, but because it's based around morph creatures. Morph creatures are stupid and you should consider all available options before using them, including Wood Elemental.

T

train

I don't think all morph creatures are stupid...

*Gets pat on the back from Exalted angel...*

N

Notepad

*Pats the Exaulted Angel on the back*
*Proceeds to pat her in other places*

Sefro, R.I.P. 2004
He's not really dead, but he was sent to jail for a year on sexual harassment charges. He won't last a day in jail, unless its a jail full of deceased Wood Elementals.

R

Rooser

Anyway...

Aphetto Runecaster, man. Draws you a card whenever something is flipped over!

Master of the veil and Weaver of Lies can help out too!

T

train

*Feels pats on his backside, swings around, and notice SeFRo patting him!!!...*

Dang it SeFRo!!! Open your eyes - she's already flown away and was playing a cruel joke on you!!! ... And Me!!!...

H

Homestar

ooo i have a fun idea. use power conduit and rushwood elemental. im gonna try that.

i think my morph deck is broken. i have 4 arrests, 4 pacifisms 3 kirtars desires, a shackles and a dehydration. so what i do is disable your cretures then repeatedly attack you with an army of 2/2's. you guys could probable beat it but as of now im undefeated with it. plus, i just bought a whole bunch of tournament packs and got a platinum angel and darksteel forge and aded them.

N

Notepad

*Escapes from the jail, which was infested with deceased Wood Elementals.*

Hey train, that couldn't've been me, man! I think it may have been an evil plan by a blue mage with a Clone or something...

Which has HUGE implecations! :eek:

Such as, proving my card type line doesn't say Creature--JackOink Legend/

T

train

Homestar - the power of the conduit is never-ending... There are so many different counter cards out there that it can manipulate...

For as many free counters as you want - just run the cumulative upkeep cards with it...;)

H

Homestar

lol dude it was so awesome. today i got a power conduit out, 3 voltaic keys, and an aven farseer (which i got to be an 82/82) and was transferring all of my counters from him and eventually got all of my creatures to be like 14/14's each. it was so fun. i also like to use the conduit with snowfall.

T

train

Glad you could use it Homestar, and have fun with it too...

Now try it with reality twist...;)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Oh no, not Reality Twist. The incredibly power inherent in that card should only be used in emergencies.

T

train

Sun droplet and conduit is inherently broken... especially in Multiplayer...:cool: