2 Invigorate
2 Tranquility
2 Skyshroud Claim
2 Living Terrain

Thank you for your help.

T

TheGuyFromTheOtherPost

Get 1 more Blastoderm, get out 1 Darba.
Get 3 sex monkeys, get out 2 Caustic Wasps and 1 Darba.
Get 4 Squal Monger, get out 3 Thersher Beast and 1 Spitting Spider.
Get 4 Darba, get out 2 Haunted Wumpus and 2 Stampede Driver.
Get 1 Vine Trellis, get out 1 Avatar of Might.
Get 1 Llanowar Elves, get out 1 Silvergalde Elemental.

Get 4 Rancor, get out 2 Seal of Strength, 1 Giant Growth, and 1 Vitilizing Wind.
Get 2 Animate Land, get out 2 Living Terrain.
Get 1 Wild Growth, get out 1 Wild Might.
Get 2 Might of Oaks/Vitilizing Wind, get out 2 Wild Might.

There, I think it's much better now.
Your deck was goot, but wasn't really focused on the stampeding and trampeling. Thersher Beast didn't really match the deck's playing style, so that's why I removed them. I saw no Rancors, so I instantly though of them and decided that you should remove whatever for Rancor.

I hope this helps, and if it doesn't, remember that I'm only the Guy from the other post.

D

Dark Horse

Ok, green stompy is something im good at.

For starters, Blastoderm is good, caustic wasp is bad. Sideboard the two wasps for a 4th blastoderm and a 3rd wumpus. They're are times when the wumpus will backfire quite heavily on you, but most of the times its just a 6/6 for 4, which is very very good, and blastoderm is well... its blastoderm. Also, your mana curve is very good, but dont you think its a bit... well too good. I'd reccomend taking out the 3 wild growths for 3 giant growths, or maybe a few stampede drivers. Additionally, replace 2 of the woodlots with forests, it can be bad when your hosed for mana. Those are the only blatantly bad things about your deck. I used to play stompy, and I was really good with it, here was/is my type 2 stompy deck.

MANA
18 Forest
2 Hickory Woodlot

SPELLS
4 Wild Might
3 Giant Growth
2 Invigorate
3 Revive
2 Thrive
2 Spidersilk Armor
1 Vitalizing Wind

CREATURES
4 Vine Trellis
2 Silverglade Elemental
2 Llanwor Elves
4 Blastoderm
3 Spore Frog
3 Stampede Driver
2 Hunted Wumpus
2 Jolrael, Empress of Beasts
2 Rushwood Elemental
2 Silt Crawler

SIDEBOARD
2 Caustic Wasps
4 Calming Verse
2 Spidersilk Armor
2 Tranquility
3 Spitting Spider
2 Skyshroud Claim

Its generally quick, it always hits hard, and the Jolrael, Stampede Driver, and a third turn Rushwood Elemental always makes you the aggressor.

My first ridiculously long post... Groovy.

K

krichaiushii

Ridiculously long posts are fun!

aszl826 -- you might want to post what format you want the deck help in. Those above me have posted help for dueling decks, in a type 2 environment. I, on the other hand, have advice for a multiplayer deck that laughs at the frivolous "typing" of decks.

Keep in mind that this is a creature heavy deck, which plays heavily to a diplomatic crowd. I will describe why I choose cards, then number them in a more legible way.

Multiplayer Green: An Option

Vine Trellis -- good card, mana and cheap blocker.
Squallmonger -- good card, allows everyone to kill pesky fliers.
Hunted Wumpus -- fun card, makes many allies.
Invigorate -- good card, makes allies with ACC.
Avatar of Might -- fun card, you have it, show it off,
Hunted Wumpus might set conditions for its ACC.
Silverglade Elemental -- medium creature, fetches land.
Night Soil -- too many people play reanimation in chaos games, narrow their choices with Night Soil!
Creeping Mold -- good for general removal.
Tranquil Grove -- can't be beat for multiple enchantment removal.
Rancor -- better in duels, it still makes for fun in chaos games (play it on prospective allies' creatures).
Spore Frog -- useful creature, a living Fog.
Gaea's Blessing -- play with your graveyard, almost as good as (but more versatile than) Regrowth.
Mirri's Guile -- one of green's few library manipulation card, highly recommended.
Forests -- a definite must have. ;)
Jolrael, Empress of Beasts -- animate the lands for the kill, just WATCH YOUR BACK!
Avoid Fate -- common instant from Legends, after errata, it allows you to counter target enchantment or instant targeting one of your permanents. VERY useful when playing against blue.
River Boa -- cheap islandwalking regenerators are always useful in chaos games.
Llanowar Druid -- to untap all forests...
Man-lands -- actually, any non-forest green mana producing lands can save you if you encounter those Wake of Destruction/Acid Rain kind of players.

There, some of my preferred green cards and why I like them.
To make it more readable:

Creatures 24
4 Vine Trellis
4 Hunted Wumpus
3 Silverglade Elemental
3 Squallmonger
3 Spore Frog
3 River Boa
2 Llanowar Druid
1 Jolrael, Empress of Beasts
1 Avatar of Might

Spells 17
4 Invigorate
3 Gaea's Blessing
3 Rancor
2 Avoid Fate
2 Creeping Mold
1 Night Soil
1 Tranquil Grove
1 Mirri's Guile

Land 20
16 Forest
4 The green 3/3 man-land (I forget the name).

Not as fast as some decks, but if you explode in a chaos game it only makes you a large target very quickly. There are enough alternate mana generators and small creatures to keep you one step ahead of other colors, and the Gaea's Blessings prevent decking yourself. And you have enough big guys to pound on people.

That's it. Again, please specify what kind of help you are looking for. Thanks for the exercise in deck-building, though. ;)

A

aszl826

I imagine the best format would be for MM Block with 6th Edition (since Urza's block will rotate out soon, and most of my cards are MM Block)

D

Duel

I like your deck, it reminds me of a deck of mine, an untraditional stompy, built around 3-4 cc stuff, that worked very well.

Creatures:
4 Simian Grunts (work with chimeric idol, if you can't use)
4 Blastoderm
2 Vine Trellis
2 Stampede Driver (I like!)
2 Hunted Wumpus
4 Llanowar Elves
2 Silverglade Elemental
2 Silt Crawler (Chimeric idol w/ living terrain sucks, but with calming verse it's great. Use that if you can't get this)
4 Yavimaya Elder

Other:
2 Vitalizing Wind
4 Giant Growth
4 Wild Might
4 Seal of Strength
2 Calming verse (Great card!)
4 Living Terrain (right, 4 mana and sac a land for a 5/6. What's the catch?)

18 forests

V

VoLRaTH

Where is River boa? i think you forgot it.
i didnt see a green deck before with only (1) giant growth
Green must have big or/and fast creatures if no you can make creatures bigger with spells like giant growth or rancor or seal of strength or might of oaks.............
In the other hand green can produces mana easily with creatures or nonbasic lands(Llonawar elves, Rofellos Gaea's cradle) if you cant you must play enchaments to call creatures from your lib into play with defence of heart
or sth like it
And you know green can do nothin to flying beetles so you must have hurricanes or spidersilk armors
And at least dont forget reganeration. its very useful for green (Yavimaya Hollow or Regeneration)i hope you understand whyi ask for river boa.

Hope it helps

F

FoundationOfRancor

Cretures (24)
- 4 Blastoderm
- 4 Llnowar elves
- 4 Vine Trellis
- 4 River Boa
- 3 Hunted Wumpus
- 3 Darva
- 3 Stampede Driver

Steroids (15)
- 4 Giant Growth
- 4 Wild Might
- 4 Inivograte
- 3 Saproling Clusters
Mana...foo! (20)
- 3 Hickory Woodlot
- 4 Land Grant
- 13 Forest

V

VoLRaTH

2 Child of Gaea
2 Rushwood Elemental
4 Silverglade Elemental
4 Ancient Silverback
4 Albino Troll
4 River Boa
4 Llonavar Elves

2 Defence of Heart
2 Call of The Wild
2 Inivograte
2 Might of Oaks
4 Rancor
4 Giant Growth
4 Seal of Strength

3 Treetop Village
3 Gaea's Cradle
10 Forest

sometimes i use this deck and its useful!!!

D

Duel

River boa isn't needed in my deck. I played with it, and took it out, after it didn't work for me. Maybe your environment is different, though. As for regen, I don't need it, the creatures are big, and with the pumps, they rarely die. and my deck is a helluva lot cheaper to buy than yours, using 2 rares, and those aren't even essential.

Oh, and rancor. Add that. It was in my deck. My bad....

A

aszl826

I imagined that everyone would mention rancor, which I don't have... are there any other improvements that can be made with Masques block cards? Also, are the Avatar of Might and Vitalizing Wind necessary?

Thank you for your help.

D

Dark Horse

In all honestly neither of them are particularly neccesary. In a good stompy deck, the game wont reach the 9th turn for vitalizing wind, and also a good stompy will never have 4 less creatures than an opponent. I would try to trade them off for a Jolrael.