Miss USA "Miss"-behaving?

Killer Joe

Recreational drugs, underage drinking (she's 20) and seen making out in public with Miss Teen USA, yup, with Miss TEEN USA. :eek:

Killer Joe

I had the same concern when I saw it on Fox news, but later I heard the same thing on MSNBC and KNEW it was credible. :rolleyes:

E

EricBess

I don't have a source other than I just heard it live on the radio, but Trump just held a press conference where he spoke about talking with her for quite a while with every intention of firing her, but after talking with her, they've decided to give her a second chance.

She'll be going into rehab and if she "messes up" again, she will be replaced immediately.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
EricBess said:
I don't have a source other than I just heard it live on the radio, but Trump just held a press conference where he spoke about talking with her for quite a while with every intention of firing her, but after talking with her, they've decided to give her a second chance.

She'll be going into rehab and if she "messes up" again, she will be replaced immediately.
Killer Joe said:
Recreational drugs, underage drinking (she's 20) and seen making out in public with Miss Teen USA, yup, with Miss TEEN USA. :eek:
There's a rehab for that!?!!?!? :eek:

Killer Joe

Did anyone catch Trump's press release? For like three sentences in a row he started with, "TAR-RAH, blah, blah, blah...."

Do you think anytime soon her name will be forgotten? Tara Connor.

Oh yeah, she's headed for "Reality TV" land, folks! :yawn:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
TomB said:
There's a rehab for that!?!!?!? :eek:
I can tell you that, if there is one, it's definitely not where they'd send me if I were caught making out with teenagers... :rolleyes:

Tag Guard

D

DarthFerret

Ok, I did notice the press release on her not being fired. Moreover, not sure if anyone caught this, but she turned 21 on Monday....go figure!

Tag Guard

E

EricBess

From what I've heard, there are a lot of "alligations" including that, drugs, and/or underage alchohol. However, the only one of those that I've actually seen anyone confirm on a reliable source is "partying at New York bars", which would be the underage alchohol.

My guess is that if some of the more outragious claims were true, Trump wouldn't have given her a second chance.

N

Nightstalkers

Wasn't Miss Teen almost 21 anyways?

And... yeah... when you get chicks drunk they can do some weird things. I've gone to parties and talked to lesbians who actually prey on straight, drunk chicks because of crushes and all that.

N

Nightstalkers

Rehab is for quitters...

But... meh... need to practice a little more responsibility. Stop trying to emulate that whore Paris Hilton.