Mindmaster Time Spiral: Ransac vs. Rakarth

R

Rakarth

Woohoo, somebody other than me knows I'm cool :) and the coin toss is tails.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Then I'll start. Best of luck!!

Island, Screeching Sliver. Done.

Ransac: 20
Hand: 14
In Play:

(T) Island

(S) Screeching Sliver (1/1, All Slivers have "T: Target player puts the top card of his or her library into his or her graveyard.")

Graveyard:
RFG:

Rakarth: 20
Hand: 15
In Play:

Graveyard:
RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Don't pay any attention to Spidey. HE could only afford to have the "r" in the MIDDLE of his name.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
No, you've got it all wrong. "R"s are the sign of greatness and are either hereditary (in my case) or they are purchased for several thousand for a good spot in your name like the beginning. You CAN donate to the arts: it's cheaper than being as cool as me. ;)

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
If I can only afford an "r" in the middle of my name, how can I afford to donate to the arts? If I had to pick one, I'd rather be close as I can get to greatness :D

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Well, last I checked, the middle "r" only costs around $20 at best, compared to the near $15,000 the BEGINNING "r" is going for nowadays. I suspect that you've been hoarding your money to donate to the arts, though.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Mr. Governmental job can't afford more than $20? I can't believe that, Mr. I-usually-don't-work-on-Fridays-because-I-don't-need-to-make-THAT-much-money.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It's more "Mr. I-usually-don't-work-on-Fridays-because-I-work-9-hours-the-other-days-plus-there's-a-family-of-4-to-take-care-of" :)

R

Rakarth

Good luck.

Plains, Children of Korlis, Done

In Play:

(T) Island

(S) Screeching Sliver (1/1, All Slivers have "T: Target player puts the top card of his or her library into his or her graveyard.")

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Plains

(S) Children Of Korlis - Sac ~: Gain life equal to the life I lost this turn

Graveyard:
RFG:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Untap, Upkeep, Mountain, Attack with Sliver. Blocks?

In Play:

(U) Island

(T) Screeching Sliver (1/1, All Slivers have "T: Target player puts the top card of his or her library into his or her graveyard.")

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Plains

(S) Children Of Korlis - Sac ~: Gain life equal to the life I lost this turn

Graveyard:
RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

R

Rakarth

Block it, Children of Korlis is a 1/1, sorry I forgot to put that in :)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
They die. Darn... that totally messes my deck-milling strategy, too. ;)

Mountain, Goblin Skycutter. Done.

Hand: 13
In Play:

(T) Island
(T) Mountain

(S) Goblin Skycutter (2/1, Sacrifice Goblin Skycutter: Goblin Skycutter deals 2 damage to target creature with flying. That creature loses flying until end of turn.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Plains

Graveyard: Children of Korlis
RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

R

Rakarth

Untap, upkeep.

Forest. Gemhide Sliver.

Done

In Play:

(T) Island
(T) Mountain

(S) Goblin Skycutter (2/1, Sacrifice Goblin Skycutter: Goblin Skycutter deals 2 damage to target creature with flying. That creature loses flying until end of turn.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Forest

(S) Gemhide Sliver(1/1) - All Slivers have "T: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool."

RFG:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Untap, Upkeep, Forest, Thunder Totem. Done.

Hand: 12
In Play:

(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

(U) Thunder Totem (T: W, 1WW: Thunder Totem becomes a 2/2 white Spirit artifact creature with flying and first strike until end of turn.)

(U) Goblin Skycutter (2/1, Sacrifice Goblin Skycutter: Goblin Skycutter deals 2 damage to target creature with flying. That creature loses flying until end of turn.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Forest

(S) Gemhide Sliver(1/1) - All Slivers have "T: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool."

RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

R

Rakarth

Untap, Upkeep.

Mountain, Use the Gemhide Sliver for B, Ghostflame Sliver.
Done

In Play:

(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

(U) Thunder Totem (T: W, 1WW: Thunder Totem becomes a 2/2 white Spirit artifact creature with flying and first strike until end of turn.)

(U) Goblin Skycutter (2/1, Sacrifice Goblin Skycutter: Goblin Skycutter deals 2 damage to target creature with flying. That creature loses flying until end of turn.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Hand: 12
In Play:

(U) Plains
(U) Forest
(T) Mountain

(T) Gemhide Sliver(1/1) - All Slivers have "T: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool."
(S) Ghostflame Sliver (2/2) - All Slivers are colourless

RFG: