RFG:

BigBlue: 20
Hand: 15
In Play:

Graveyard:
RFG:

B

BigBlue

Because this will make it 3 games in a row...

Play Mountain
Play Dwarven Scorcher
Done

Spidey: 20
Hand: 14
In Play:

(T) Plains

(S) Suntail Hawk (1/1, flying)

Graveyard:
RFG:

BigBlue: 20
In Play:

(T) Mountain

(S) Dwarven Scorcher (1/1; Sac ~: Do 1 pt of dmg to target creature, it's controller may take 2 instead)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Attack for 1
Forest
Krosan Wayfarer

Done

Hand: 13
In Play:

(U) Plains
(T) Forest

(T) Suntail Hawk (1/1, flying)
(S) Krosan Wayfarer (1/1, Sac ~: I may put a land card form my hand into play)

Graveyard:
RFG:

BigBlue: 19
In Play:

(T) Mountain

(S) Dwarven Scorcher (1/1; Sac ~: Do 1 pt of dmg to target creature, it's controller may take 2 instead)

Graveyard:
RFG:

B

BigBlue

Untap, Upkeep

Play Plains
Attack w/ Dwarf

In Play:

(U) Plains
(T) Forest

(S) Krosan Wayfarer (1/1, Sac ~: I may put a land card form my hand into play)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(U) Plains
(U) Mountain

(T) Dwarven Scorcher (1/1; Sac ~: Do 1 pt of dmg to target creature, it's controller may take 2 instead)

Graveyard:
RFG:

B

BigBlue

After damage goes on the Stack, Sac the dwarf to do a pt to the Hawk (or 2 to you)
Done after that.

In Play:

(U) Plains
(T) Forest

(S) Krosan Wayfarer (1/1, Sac ~: I may put a land card form my hand into play) Dead?

Graveyard: Krosan Wayfarer
RFG:

In Play:

(U) Plains
(U) Mountain

Graveyard: Dwarven Scorcher
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
In response to your Dwarf, I'll sac the Wayfarer to put Nantucko Monastery into play.

And I'll take the 2 instead of my Hawk.

Untap, upkeep

Attack for 1 with the Hawk
Island
Wormfang Crab

Done

Spidey: 18
Hand: 11
In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Forest
(T) Island
(T) Nantucko Monastery (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. Threshold - GW: ~ becomes a 4/4 green and white Insect Monk creature w/first strike ueot. It's still a land)

(S) Wormfang Crab (3/6, ~ is unblockable, When ~ CIP, BigBlue chooses a permanent I control other than ~ and removes it from the game. When ~ leaves play, return the removed card to play under its owner's control)

Graveyard: Krosan Wayfarer, Krosan Wayfarer
RFG:

BigBlue: 18
In Play:

(U) Plains
(U) Mountain

RFG:

B

BigBlue

Remove the Monastery

Untap, Upkeep

Play Island
Play Web of Inertia
Done

In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Forest
(T) Island

(S) Wormfang Crab (3/6, ~ is unblockable, When ~ CIP, BigBlue chooses a permanent I control other than ~ and removes it from the game. When ~ leaves play, return the removed card to play under its owner's control)

Graveyard: Krosan Wayfarer
RFG: Nantucko Monastery

(Crabbed) Nantucko Monastery (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. Threshold - GW: ~ becomes a 4/4 green and white Insect Monk creature w/first strike ueot. It's still a land)

---------------------------------------------
BigBlue: 18
In Play:

(Ench) Web of Inertia (At the beginning of each opponent's combat phase, that player may remove a card in his or her graveyard from the game. If the player doesn't, creatures he or she controls can't attack you this turn.)

(T) Plains
(T) Mountain
(T) Island

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Nice card

Untap, upkeep - remove the Wayfarer

Attack with both for 4

Swamp
Cabal Trainee

Done

Hand: 10
In Play:

(U) Plains
(U) Forest
(U) Island
(T) Swamp

(T) Wormfang Crab (3/6, ~ is unblockable, When ~ CIP, BigBlue chooses a permanent I control other than ~ and removes it from the game. When ~ leaves play, return the removed card to play under its owner's control)
(S) Cabal Trainee (1/1, Sac ~: Target creature gets -2/-0 ueot)

Graveyard:
RFG: Nantucko Monastery, Krosan Wayfarer

(Crabbed) Nantucko Monastery (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. Threshold - GW: ~ becomes a 4/4 green and white Insect Monk creature w/first strike ueot. It's still a land)

BigBlue: 14
In Play:

(Ench) Web of Inertia (At the beginning of each opponent's combat phase, that player may remove a card in his or her graveyard from the game. If the player doesn't, creatures he or she controls can't attack you this turn.)

(T) Plains
(T) Mountain
(T) Island

RFG:

B

BigBlue

Surprised you don't have a disenchant... sadly you do enough damage that you'll be able to kill me if I can't stop you...

Untap, Upkeep

Play Plains
Play Benevolent Bodyguard
Play Shieldmage Advocate
Done

In Play:

(U) Plains
(U) Forest
(U) Island
(T) Swamp

(T) Wormfang Crab (3/6, ~ is unblockable, When ~ CIP, BigBlue chooses a permanent I control other than ~ and removes it from the game. When ~ leaves play, return the removed card to play under its owner's control)
(S) Cabal Trainee (1/1, Sac ~: Target creature gets -2/-0 ueot)

Graveyard:

BigBlue: 14
In Play:

(TT) Plains
(T) Mountain
(T) Island

(S) Shieldmage Advocate (1/3; T: Return target card in Spidey's GY to his hand. Prevent all damage to target creature or player from a source of your choice. )
(S) Benevolent Bodyguard (1/1; Sac ~: Target creature gains protection from a color of your choice until eot)

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
BigBlue;274013 said:
Surprised you don't have a disenchant... sadly you do enough damage that you'll be able to kill me if I can't stop you...
I do, I just was tapped out last turn and it's too late to use it during my upkeep :)

EOT, Ray of Revelation your Web :)

Untap, upkeep

Attack with the Hawk and Crab for 4
Plains
Play the same two guys

Done

Hand: 7
In Play:

(T,T) Plains x2
(U) Forest
(T) Island
(T) Swamp

(U) Cabal Trainee (1/1, Sac ~: Target creature gets -2/-0 ueot)
(S) Shieldmage Advocate (1/3; T: Return target card in Spidey's GY to his hand. Prevent all damage to target creature or player from a source of your choice. )
(S) Benevolent Bodyguard (1/1; Sac ~: Target creature gains protection from a color of your choice until eot)

Graveyard: Ray of Revelation (FB: G)

BigBlue: 10
In Play:

(TT) Plains
(T) Mountain
(T) Island

Graveyard: Dwarven Scorcher, Web of Inertia
RFG:

B

BigBlue

It happens at the beginning of Combat phase, not upkeep...

Anyways... This isn't going to be pretty for me.

Untap, Upkeep

Play Swamp
Play Wormfang Drake - remove bodyguard
Done

We'll see how this goes... two advocates... yikes...

In Play:

(T,T) Plains x2
(U) Forest
(T) Island
(T) Swamp

In Play:

(TU) Plains
(T) Mountain
(T) Island
(U) Swamp

(U) Shieldmage Advocate (1/3; T: Return target card in Spidey's GY to his hand. Prevent all damage to target creature or player from a source of your choice. )
(S) Wormfang Drake (3/4; Flying; When ~ cip, I remove a creature I control from the game. When ~ leaves play, I return that creature to play under it's owner's control.)

RFG: Benevolent Bodyguard

(Draked) Benevolent Bodyguard (1/1; Sac ~: Target creature gains protection from a color of your choice until eot)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, that sucks... I read too fast...

Untap, upkeep

Attack with the Crab
Responses/blocks/take it?

In Play:

(U,U) Plains x2
(U) Forest
(U) Island
(U) Swamp

(U) Suntail Hawk (1/1, flying)
(U) Shieldmage Advocate (1/3; T: Return target card in Spidey's GY to his hand. Prevent all damage to target creature or player from a source of your choice. )
(U) Benevolent Bodyguard (1/1; Sac ~: Target creature gains protection from a color of your choice until eot)

In Play:

(TU) Plains
(T) Mountain
(T) Island
(U) Swamp

(S) Wormfang Drake (3/4; Flying; When ~ cip, I remove a creature I control from the game. When ~ leaves play, I return that creature to play under it's owner's control.)

(Draked) Benevolent Bodyguard (1/1; Sac ~: Target creature gains protection from a color of your choice until eot)

B

BigBlue

Tap Advocate to prevent dmg from it, return ray to your hand...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Forest
Phantom Centaur

Done

In Play:

(T,U) Plains x2
(T,T) Forest x2
(U) Island
(T) Swamp

(U) Benevolent Bodyguard (1/1; Sac ~: Target creature gains protection from a color of your choice until eot)
(S) Phantom Centaur (5/3 due to ctrs, pro-Black, ~ CIP with 3 +1/+1 ctrs on it. If dmg would be dealt to ~, prevent that dmg. Remove a +1/+1 ctr from ~.)

Graveyard:

In Play:

(TU) Plains
(T) Mountain
(T) Island
(U) Swamp

B

BigBlue

Untap, Upkeep

Play Forest
Play Phantom Tiger
Play Cephalid Inkshrouder
Done.

In Play:

(T,U) Plains x2
(T,T) Forest x2
(U) Island
(T) Swamp

(S) Phantom Centaur (5/3 due to ctrs, pro-Black, ~ CIP with 3 +1/+1 ctrs on it. If dmg would be dealt to ~, prevent that dmg. Remove a +1/+1 ctr from ~.)

Graveyard:

Hand: 8
In Play:

(TT) Plains
(T) Mountain
(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Forest

(U) Wormfang Drake (3/4; Flying; When ~ cip, I remove a creature I control from the game. When ~ leaves play, I return that creature to play under it's owner's control.)
(S) Phantom Tiger (3/2 due to ctrs, ~ CIP with 2 +1/+1 ctrs on it. If dmg would be dealt to ~, prevent that dmg. Remove a +1/+1 ctr from ~.) 2 +1/+1 counters
(S) Cephalid Inkshrouder (2/1; Discard a card: ~ is unblockable and gains shroud until eot)