Mindmaster Innistrad: Spidey vs Mooseman

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Heads it is
I downloaded the innistrad database, but I have to make it the default database to generate a booster. Is there a single database that has all the sets in it?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
There's the master database that has all of the sets in it, it should be in the Master Update folder in the Files section.

Swamp
Bump in the Night (Bam!)

Done

Spidey: 20
Hand: 14
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp

Graveyard: Bump in the Night (FB: 5R)
Exile:

===================================================================

Mooseman: 19
Hand: 15
Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I'll look into it
Bump in the Night is 3 life loss
Gavony Township

Done

Battlefield:

(T) Swamp

Exile:

Mooseman: 17
Battlefield:

(U) Gavony Township ({T}: Add {1} to your mana pool. {2}{G}{W}, {T}: Put a +1/+1 counter on each creature you control. )

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Mooseman said:
Bump in the Night is 3 life loss
Wow, even better... I had looked it up but already forgot it when I finished looking up the rest of my cards :)

Untap, upkeep

Mountain
Curse of the Pierced Heart, targeting you

Done

Hand: 13
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T) Mountain

Curse of the Pierced Heart (At the beginning of enchanted player's upkeep, ~ deals 1 dmg to that player)

Exile:

Mooseman: 17 *Cursed*
Battlefield:

(U) Gavony Township ({T}: Add {1} to your mana pool. {2}{G}{W}, {T}: Put a +1/+1 counter on each creature you control. )

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Wow, even better... I had looked it up but already forgot it when I finished looking up the rest of my cards :)
So 4 down before laying down my second land..... why does this not look good
Untap, upkeep

Mountain
Ashmouth Hound

Done

Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T) Mountain

Curse of the Pierced Heart (At the beginning of enchanted player's upkeep, ~ deals 1 dmg to that player)

Exile:

Mooseman: 16 *Cursed*
Battlefield:

(T) Mountain
(T) Gavony Township ({T}: Add {1} to your mana pool. {2}{G}{W}, {T}: Put a +1/+1 counter on each creature you control. )

(S) Ashmouth Hound (2/1, Whenever Ashmouth Hound blocks or becomes blocked by a creature, Ashmouth Hound deals 1 damage to that creature.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
At least you have a creature now :)

Untap, upkeep

Forest
Orchard Spirit

Done

Hand: 12
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

(S) Orchard Spirit (2/2; ~ can't be blocked except by creatures w/flying or reach)

Exile:

Mooseman: 16 *Cursed*
Battlefield:

(T) Mountain
(T) Gavony Township ({T}: Add {1} to your mana pool. {2}{G}{W}, {T}: Put a +1/+1 counter on each creature you control. )

(S) Ashmouth Hound (2/1, Whenever Ashmouth Hound blocks or becomes blocked by a creature, Ashmouth Hound deals 1 damage to that creature.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep

Plains
Attack
Block?

Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

(S) Orchard Spirit (2/2; ~ can't be blocked except by creatures w/flying or reach)

Exile:

Mooseman: 15 *Cursed*
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(U) Mountain

(T) Ashmouth Hound (2/1, Whenever Ashmouth Hound blocks or becomes blocked by a creature, Ashmouth Hound deals 1 damage to that creature.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Take 2
Silverchase Fox
Done

Spidey:18
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

Exile:

Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(U) Mountain

(T) Ashmouth Hound (2/1, Whenever Ashmouth Hound blocks or becomes blocked by a creature, Ashmouth Hound deals 1 damage to that creature.)
(S) Silverchase Fox (2/2, {1}{W}, Sacrifice Silverchase Fox: Exile target enchantment.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I wonder what you're going to use him for :)

Untap, upkeep

Attack with the Spirit
Responses/blocks/take it?

Battlefield:

(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(U) Forest

(T) Orchard Spirit (2/2; ~ can't be blocked except by creatures w/flying or reach)

Exile:

Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(U) Mountain

(S) Silverchase Fox (2/2, {1}{W}, Sacrifice Silverchase Fox: Exile target enchantment.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, but it's more of a "covering all phases of combat" type of thing, in case someone wanted to do something during the Blockers step :)

You take 2
Plains

Done

Battlefield:

(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(U) Forest
(U) Plains

(T) Orchard Spirit (2/2; ~ can't be blocked except by creatures w/flying or reach)

Exile:

Mooseman: 13 *Cursed*
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(U) Mountain

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UU
Swamp
Attack with both
Response?

Battlefield:

(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(U) Forest
(U) Plains

Exile:

Mooseman: 12 *Cursed*
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain

(T) Silverchase Fox (2/2, {1}{W}, Sacrifice Silverchase Fox: Exile target enchantment.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Tap all but Mt to Flash in Village Bell-Ringer (1/4; When ~ ETB, untap all creatures I control).

Responses?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Hound dies
you take 2
Use the fox as needed

Village Ironsmith
done

Spidey:16
Battlefield:

(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(U) Forest
(U) Plains

Graveyard: Bump in the Night (FB: 5R), Curse of the Pierced Heart
Exile:

Mooseman: 12
Hand: 11
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Mountain

(S) Village Ironsmith (First strike At the beginning of each upkeep, if no spells were cast last turn, transform Village Ironsmith. )

Graveyard:Ashmouth Hound, Silverchase Fox
Exile

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Attack with both
Responses/blocks/take it?

Spidey:16
Battlefield:

(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(U) Forest
(U) Plains

(T) Village Bell-Ringer (1/4; When ~ ETB, untap all creatures I control).

Graveyard: Bump in the Night (FB: 5R), Curse of the Pierced Heart
Exile:

Mooseman: 12
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Mountain

(S) Village Ironsmith (1/1; First strike; At the beginning of each upkeep, if no spells were cast last turn, transform Village Ironsmith. )

Graveyard:Ashmouth Hound, Silverchase Fox
Exile