Mindmaster Antiquities: Modus Pwnens vs Spiderman

M

Modus Pwnens

Mountain, Urza's Chalice, done.

Modus Pwnens: 20
Hand: 14
In play:

(T) Mountain

Urza's Chalice (Whenever a player plays an artifact spell, you may pay 1. If you do, you gain 1 life.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman: 20
Hand: 15
In play:

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Mt
Tablet of Epityr

Done

In play:

(T) Mountain

Urza's Chalice (Whenever a player plays an artifact spell, you may pay 1. If you do, you gain 1 life.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In play:

(T) Mt

(U) Tablet of Epityr (Whenever an artifact I control is put into the graveyard from play, I may pay 1. If I do, I gain 1 life)

Graveyard:
RFG:

M

Modus Pwnens

Forest, Argothian Pixies, done.

Hand: 13
In play:

(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

(S) Argothian Pixies (2/1, Argothian Pixies can't be blocked by artifact creatures. Prevent all damage that would be dealt to Argothian Pixies by artifact creatures.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In play:

(T) Mt

(U) Tablet of Epityr (Whenever an artifact I control is put into the graveyard from play, I may pay 1. If I do, I gain 1 life)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Arg, the bane of this expansion for me!

Untap, upkeep

Swamp
Priest of Yawgmoth

Done

In play:

(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

(S) Argothian Pixies (2/1, Argothian Pixies can't be blocked by artifact creatures. Prevent all damage that would be dealt to Argothian Pixies by artifact creatures.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In play:

(T) Mt
(T) Swamp

(S) Priest of Yawgmoth (1/2, T, Sac an artifact: Add to my mana pool an amount of black mana equal to the sacced artifact's converted mana cost)

Graveyard:
RFG:

M

Modus Pwnens

Untap, upkeep.

Swamp, Battering Ram (paying 1 for a life). Done

Modus Pwnens: 21
Hand: 12
In play:

(T) Mountain
(T) Forest
(T) Swamp

(U) Argothian Pixies (2/1, Argothian Pixies can't be blocked by artifact creatures. Prevent all damage that would be dealt to Argothian Pixies by artifact creatures.)
(S) Battering Ram (1/1, At the beginning of your combat phase, Battering Ram gains banding until end of combat. Whenever Battering Ram becomes blocked by a Wall, destroy that Wall at end of combat.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In play:

(T) Mt
(T) Swamp

(S) Priest of Yawgmoth (1/2, T, Sac an artifact: Add to my mana pool an amount of black mana equal to the sacced artifact's converted mana cost)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Attack with the Priest
Responses/blocks?

Modus Pwnens: 21
In play:

(T) Mountain
(T) Forest
(T) Swamp

(U) Argothian Pixies (2/1, Argothian Pixies can't be blocked by artifact creatures. Prevent all damage that would be dealt to Argothian Pixies by artifact creatures.)
(S) Battering Ram (1/1, At the beginning of your combat phase, Battering Ram gains banding until end of combat. Whenever Battering Ram becomes blocked by a Wall, destroy that Wall at end of combat.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In play:

(U) Mt
(U) Swamp

(T) Priest of Yawgmoth (1/2, T, Sac an artifact: Add to my mana pool an amount of black mana equal to the sacced artifact's converted mana cost)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That'd be 1

Island
Sage of Lat-Nam

Done

In play:

(T) Mountain
(T) Forest
(T) Swamp

Graveyard:
RFG:

In play:

(U) Mt
(T) Swamp
(T) Island

(T) Priest of Yawgmoth (1/2, T, Sac an artifact: Add to my mana pool an amount of black mana equal to the sacced artifact's converted mana cost)
(S) Sage of Lat-Nam (1/2, T, Sac an Artifact: Draw a card)

Graveyard:
RFG:

M

Modus Pwnens

Untap, upkeep. Attack with both, band the ram with the pixies. Blocks?

M

Modus Pwnens

Battering ram and sage die, I'll post the rest of my turn when I get home and have access to the cards again.

M

Modus Pwnens

Plains, Orcish Mechanics, Tablet of Epityr. Done.

Btw, check your hand-size, I filled in 15, but it's 2x8, so 16, silly me :(

Hand: 11
In play:

(T) Mountain
(T) Forest
(T) Swamp
(T) Plains

Tablet of Epityr (Whenever an artifact I control is put into the graveyard from play, I may pay 1. If I do, I gain 1 life)

(T) Argothian Pixies (2/1, Argothian Pixies can't be blocked by artifact creatures. Prevent all damage that would be dealt to Argothian Pixies by artifact creatures.)
(S) Orcish Mechanics (1/1, T, Sacrifice an artifact: Orcish Mechanics deals 2 damage to target creature or player.)

Graveyard: Battering Ram
RFG:

In play:

(U) Mt
(T) Swamp
(T) Island

Graveyard: Sage of Lat-Nam
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Man, this sucks. I never get that guy.

Untap, upkeep

Plains
Tawnos's Weaponry

Done

Hand: 11
In play:

(T) Mountain
(T) Forest
(T) Swamp
(T) Plains

Tablet of Epityr (Whenever an artifact I control is put into the graveyard from play, I may pay 1. If I do, I gain 1 life)

(T) Argothian Pixies (2/1, Argothian Pixies can't be blocked by artifact creatures. Prevent all damage that would be dealt to Argothian Pixies by artifact creatures.)
(S) Orcish Mechanics (1/1, T, Sacrifice an artifact: Orcish Mechanics deals 2 damage to target creature or player.)

RFG:

In play:

(U) Mt
(T) Swamp
(U) Island
(T) Plains

(U) Tawnos's Weaponry (I may choose not to untap ~ during my untap step. 2, T: Target creature gets +1/+1 as long as ~ remains tapped)

(U) Priest of Yawgmoth (1/2, T, Sac an artifact: Add to my mana pool an amount of black mana equal to the sacced artifact's converted mana cost)

RFG:

M

Modus Pwnens

Untap, upkeep, Island, Artifact possession on your Weaponry.

Done

Hand: 10
In play:

(U) Mountain
(T) Forest
(T) Swamp
(T) Plains
(U) Island

Artifact Possession (Enchant artifact. Whenever enchanted artifact becomes tapped or a player plays an activated ability of enchanted artifact without T in its activation cost, Artifact Possession deals 2 damage to that artifact's controller.)

RFG:

In play:

(U) Mt
(T) Swamp
(U) Island
(T) Plains

(U) Tawnos's Weaponry (I may choose not to untap ~ during my untap step. 2, T: Target creature gets +1/+1 as long as ~ remains tapped) *possessed*

(U) Priest of Yawgmoth (1/2, T, Sac an artifact: Add to my mana pool an amount of black mana equal to the sacced artifact's converted mana cost)

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Forest
Atog
Feldon's Cane

Done

In play:

(U) Mountain
(T) Forest
(T) Swamp
(T) Plains
(U) Island

Artifact Possession (Enchant artifact. Whenever enchanted artifact becomes tapped or a player plays an activated ability of enchanted artifact without T in its activation cost, Artifact Possession deals 2 damage to that artifact's controller.)

(U) Orcish Mechanics (1/1, T, Sacrifice an artifact: Orcish Mechanics deals 2 damage to target creature or player.)

RFG:

In play:

(T) Mt
(U) Swamp
(U) Island
(T) Plains
(T) Forest

(U) Tawnos's Weaponry (I may choose not to untap ~ during my untap step. 2, T: Target creature gets +1/+1 as long as ~ remains tapped) *possessed*
(U) Feldon's Cane (T, Remove ~ from the game: Shuffle my graveyard into my library)

(S) Atog (1/2, Sac an Artifact: ~ gains +2/+2 ueot)

RFG: