Mindmaster 5th Dawn: Rokapoke vs Mooseman

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Make the Chimeric Coils a 1/1 creature (RG) and block the Fleshgrafter

I'll take the 3 from the Spark Elemental.

R

rokapoke

I'm assuming you're chumping with the Coils. Otherwise, I reserve the right to change these post-combat moves.

Post-combat, I'll deal 1 damage to the already reduced Creeper, killing it.
Pay 2 to attempt to equip my Bracers to the Fleshgrafter.
Done, whether you respond or not.

RP: 11
Hand: 8
In play:

(TTT) Mountain x2
(T) Island
(U) Swamp
(U) Forest

(U) Sparring Collar (Equipped creature has first strike. RR: Attach ~ to target creature you control. Equip 1.)
(U) Opaline Bracers (Sunburst. Equipped creature gets +X/+X, where X is the number of charge counters on ~. Equip 2.) * 4 ctrs *

(T) Fleshgrafter (6/6?; Discard an artifact card: ~ gets +2/+2 until EOT.) * Braced? *
(T) Vulshok Sorcerer (1/1; Haste. T: ~ deals 1 damage to target creature or player.)

Graveyard: Fill with Fright, Neurok Stealthsuit, Spark Elemental
RFG:
----------------------------------------------------------
MM: 17
Hand: 7
In play:

(U) Plains
(T) Island
(U) Swamp
(UT) Mountain x2
(U) Forest

Circle of Protection: Artifacts (2: Prevents all damage against you from any one artifact source. If a source does damage to you more than once in a turn, you must pay 2 each time you want to prevent the damage.)
Heliophial ( Sunburst (This comes into play with a charge counter on it for each color of mana used to pay its cost.)
{2}, Sacrifice Heliophial: Heliophial deals damage to target creature or player equal to the number of charge counters on Heliophial.) ~5 cntrs~
Healer's Headdress (Equipped creature gets +0/+2 and has ""{Tap}: Prevent the next 1 damage that would be dealt to target creature or player this turn.")
{W}{W}: Attach Healer's Headdress to target creature you control. Equip {1} ({1}: Attach to target creature you control. Equip only as a sorcery.)"

Graveyard:Anodet Lurker, Goblin Brawler, Chimeric Coils, Blind Creeper
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Your changes are cool.

EOT: pay 2 to sac the Heliophial and deal 5 damage to you

Untap, upkeep, Swamp
Cackling Imp
Screaming Fury on the Imp
attack with the imp for 7?

RP: 6
Hand: 8
In play:

(TTT) Mountain x2
(T) Island
(U) Swamp
(U) Forest

(U) Sparring Collar (Equipped creature has first strike. RR: Attach ~ to target creature you control. Equip 1.)
(U) Opaline Bracers (Sunburst. Equipped creature gets +X/+X, where X is the number of charge counters on ~. Equip 2.) * 4 ctrs *

(T) Fleshgrafter (6/6?; Discard an artifact card: ~ gets +2/+2 until EOT.) * Braced? *
(T) Vulshok Sorcerer (1/1; Haste. T: ~ deals 1 damage to target creature or player.)

Graveyard: Fill with Fright, Neurok Stealthsuit, Spark Elemental
RFG:
----------------------------------------------------------
MM: 17
Hand: 7
In play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(TT) Swamp
(TT) Mountain x2
(T) Forest

Circle of Protection: Artifacts (2: Prevents all damage against you from any one artifact source. If a source does damage to you more than once in a turn, you must pay 2 each time you want to prevent the damage.)
Healer's Headdress (Equipped creature gets +0/+2 and has ""{Tap}: Prevent the next 1 damage that would be dealt to target creature or player this turn.")
{W}{W}: Attach Healer's Headdress to target creature you control. Equip {1} ({1}: Attach to target creature you control. Equip only as a sorcery.)"

(T) Cackling Imp (2/2, Flying T: Target player loses 1 life.)

Graveyard:Anodet Lurker, Goblin Brawler, Chimeric Coils, Blind Creeper, Heliophial
RFG:

R

rokapoke

Wow. Good game. And I thought I had some really good stuff, too!

Remaining cards:
All Suns' Dawn
Arcbound Wanderer
Eternal Witness
Iron-Barb Hellion
Advanced Hoverguard
Conjurer's Bauble (awesome in this format!)
Krark-Clan Ogre
Rain of Rust

So, onto Kamigawa (that is next, right?)?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I had a fantastic pack....

Hand:
Abuna's Chant
Nim Grotesque
Beacon of Destruction (would have been the bomb if I had card draw)
Rain of Rust
Skyreach Manta

On to Champs....