[me] [/me]

G

Gerode

You are aware that those tags aren't working correctly, right?

G

Gerode

My blue Nickname isn't displaying correctly, either.

(Should this be in the Testing Forums)

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Yes, and I'm aware of the custom user titles too.

I'm not going to add it back in until later in the beta process because I don't want to be endlessly merging changes into that file instead of just uploading the file I download. :)

G

Gerode

The time zones are off. I just set my profile to Pacific Time. It's midnight right now, but the forums think it's 11pm.

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Yes yes, and I knew that too. :)

I'm not sure what's up - I'll have to play with the CP setting.

D

Darsh

Quick question Ed, under the "New Thread" icon it says "Subscribe to this Forum" what does that mean and what happens when I subscribe?

U

Ura

Darsh:
A suscribed thread is either one you've posted a reply in or choosen to suscribe to, it will be represented in the forums by a little black dot on the envelope that shows whether new posts have been made. The reason for it I think is that so you can easily access all the threads your interested in reading from your user options without having to sift through everything else.

D

Darsh

Ah, I noticed that if I had posted in a thread it had a black dot on it, useful feature.
Thanks Ura.:)

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

how did these people get these custom CPA member names, i want one

N

nodnarb24

go to "user options" at the top of the screen and click on "edit profile." You can do it from there.

G

Gerode

Will we ever get our [me] [/me] tags back, or are they lost forever?