M:TG = Azreal vs. Train

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Draw. Done.

Azreal
In play:plains, Maze of Ith, Maze of Ith, Worship
Hand: 5
Graveyard: Soul Warden, Beloved Chaplain, Exalted Angel, Mother of Runes, Mother of Runes, Swords to Plowshares, Disenchant, 6 plains, Mother of Runes, Beloved Chaplain.
Removed from game:Exalted Angel
Life:10

Train
In play: Forest, Forest, Forest, Forest, Forest, Forest, Plains, Plains, Plains, Plains, Plains, Hunting Grounds, gigapede(6/1, blah blah...)
Hand: 1
Graveyard: Krosan Verge, Verge, Broodhatch Nantuko, Akroma's Vengeance, Oblation, Oblation, Living Wish, Vengeful dreams, Hunting Grounds, tusker, Mystic Crusader, Iridescent Angel, Kamahl fist of Krosa, Wrath of God, V.Dreams.
Removed from game:
Life:18

T

train

Untap, upkeep, draw, play plains, attack with gigapede...

Azreal
Graveyard: Soul Warden, Beloved Chaplain, Exalted Angel, Mother of Runes, Mother of Runes, Swords to Plowshares, Disenchant, 6 plains, Mother of Runes, Beloved Chaplain.
Life:10

Train
In play: Forest, Forest, Forest, Forest, Forest, Forest, Plains, Plains, Plains, Plains, Plains, Plains, Hunting Grounds, gigapede(6/1, blah blah...)(T)
Graveyard: Krosan Verge, Verge, Broodhatch Nantuko, Akroma's Vengeance, Oblation, Oblation, Living Wish, Vengeful dreams, Hunting Grounds, tusker, Mystic Crusader, Iridescent Angel, Kamahl fist of Krosa, Wrath of God, V.Dreams.
Removed from game:

T

train

Untap, upkeep, draw, play plains, attack with gigapede for 6... Done.

Azreal
Life:4

Train
In play: Forest, Forest, Forest, Forest, Forest, Forest, Plains, Plains, Plains, Plains, Plains, Plains, Hunting Grounds, gigapede(6/1, blah blah...)(T)
Removed from game:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

good game train. just so you know, I had 2 shahrazads in my hand:D but I thought I wouldn't put you through that.

T

train

Thanks for the game!...

Scary hand.... and I've never actually played through a shahrazad, but that would have been very interesting....

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I pack 3 in this deck, it would be 4 but i can't find another one. I've played shahrazad games of shahrazad games, usually this deck gains me alot of life. its designed for chaos. so even if i lose i'm usually above 20 life:D

T

train

Hatter has those in one of his decks... but i never had to deal with it...

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

maybe after you're finished your game with spidey we can play another? I'd love to break out my new black deck. Do you have AIM? one on one games would go alot faster that way.

T

train

No, I don't... and that would look pretty suspicious here at work...

It already looks funny with cards spread everywhere...

Another game would be cool though...:cool:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

lol, cards all over your desk.

whenever you're ready for another game just pm me or something. I'm game.