M:TG = Azreal vs. Train

T

train

I take my 1...
Untap, Draw, play Akroma's vengeance... done...

Azreal
In play: Plains, Plains, Plains, Maze of Ith
Hand: 3
Graveyard: Soul Warden(1/1), Beloved Chaplain (1/1, pro creatures), Face-down(2/2), Mother of Runes (1/1), Mother of Runes (1/1)
Removed from game:
Life:24

Train
In play: Forest(T), Forest(T), Forest(T), Forest, Plains(T), Plains(T), Plains(T).
Hand: 6
Graveyard: Krosan Verge, Verge, Broodhatch Nantuko, Akroma's Vengeance.
Removed from game:
Life:19

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

okay, all my stuff goes to graveyard save lands. my face-down creature was an exalted angel.

Draw. Done

Azreal
Hand: 4
Graveyard: Soul Warden, Beloved Chaplain, Exalted Angel, Mother of Runes, Mother of Runes
Removed from game:

Train
In play: Forest(T), Forest(T), Forest(T), Forest, Plains(T), Plains(T), Plains(T).
Removed from game:

T

train

Untap draw, tap FFFPP for Gigapede, Done

Azreal
Graveyard: Soul Warden, Beloved Chaplain, Exalted Angel, Mother of Runes, Mother of Runes
Removed from game:

Train
In play: Forest(T), Forest(T), Forest(T), Forest, Plains(T), Plains(T), Plains, Gigapede(6/1, can't be target of spells or abilities, if during upkeep he's in gy - discard a card and return him to hand).
Removed from game:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Draw. Tap 3 plains to play a face-down creature. Done

Azreal
In play: Plains, Plains, Plains, Maze of Ith, face-down (2/2)
Removed from game:

Train
In play: Forest(T), Forest(T), Forest(T), Forest, Plains(T), Plains(T), Plains, Gigapede(6/1, can't be target of spells or abilities, if during upkeep he's in gy - discard a card and return him to hand).
Removed from game:

T

train

Untp, upkeep, draw, FFP for Oblation targeting your morphed creature... any responses?

Azreal
Removed from game:

Train
In play: Forest(T), Forest(T), Forest, Forest, Plains(T), Plains, Plains, Gigapede(6/1, can't be target of spells or abilities, if during upkeep he's in gy - discard a card and return him to hand).
Graveyard: Krosan Verge, Verge, Broodhatch Nantuko, Akroma's Vengeance, Oblation.
Removed from game:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

nope, I shuffle my exalted angel back into my library and draw two cards. and expect to take a shot to my grill piece.

T

train

6/1 HEADED YOUR WAY AND THNE DONE...

Azreal
Removed from game:
Life:18

Train
In play: Forest(T), Forest(T), Forest, Forest, Plains(T), Plains, Plains, Gigapede(6/1, can't be target of spells or abilities, if during upkeep he's in gy - discard a card and return him to hand)(t).
Graveyard: Krosan Verge, Verge, Broodhatch Nantuko, Akroma's Vengeance, Oblation.
Removed from game:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

alright, that kinda sucked, but the 2 cards made up for it.

Draw. Play Maze of Ith, tap 2 plains for a beloved chaplain. done

Azreal
In play: Plains, Plains, Plains, Maze of Ith, Maze of Ith, Beloved Chaplain(1/1 pro creatures)
Hand: 5
Removed from game:

Train
In play: Forest(T), Forest(T), Forest, Forest, Plains(T), Plains, Plains, Gigapede(6/1, can't be target of spells or abilities, if during upkeep he's in gy - discard a card and return him to hand)(t).
Removed from game:

T

train

At your EoT, Oblation the chaplain... you get 2 more cards... any responses...

Azreal
In play: Plains, Plains, Plains, Maze of Ith, Maze of Ith, Beloved Chaplain(1/1 pro creatures)
Removed from game:

Train
In play: Forest(T), Forest(T), Forest(T), Forest(T), Plains(T), Plains(T), Plains, Gigapede(6/1, can't be target of spells or abilities, if during upkeep he's in gy - discard a card and return him to hand)(t).
Graveyard: Krosan Verge, Verge, Broodhatch Nantuko, Akroma's Vengeance, Oblation, Oblation.
Removed from game:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I have a response....lol, thats the response.(bad jokes are fun)

T

train

hey... for a little secret - that was tha last oblation in hand...

Untap, upkeep, draw... Play forest, play mystic crusader, attack with gigapede... done...

Azreal
In play: Plains, Plains, Plains, Maze of Ith, Maze of Ith
Removed from game:
Life:12???

Train
In play: Forest(T), Forest, Forest, Forest, Forest, Plains(T), Plains(T), Plains, Gigapede(6/1, can't be target of spells or abilities, if during upkeep he's in gy - discard a card and return him to hand)(t).
Graveyard: Krosan Verge, Verge, Broodhatch Nantuko, Akroma's Vengeance, Oblation, Oblation.
Removed from game:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

untap, draw, play plains, tap 3 plains for a face-down creature, and the other plains for a mother of runes. done.

Azreal
In play:4 Plains(T), Maze of Ith, Maze of Ith, Face-down(2/2), Mother of Runes (1/1)
Removed from game:
Life:12

Train
In play: Forest(T), Forest, Forest, Forest, Forest, Plains(T), Plains(T), Plains, Gigapede(6/1, can't be target of spells or abilities, if during upkeep he's in gy - discard a card and return him to hand)(t).
Removed from game:

T

train

Untap, upkeep draw... attack with gigapede...

Azreal
In play:4 Plains(T), Maze of Ith, Maze of Ith, Face-down(2/2), Mother of Runes (1/1)
Removed from game:
Life:12

Train
In play: Forest, Forest, Forest, Forest, Forest, Plains, Plains, Plains, Gigapede(6/1, can't be target of spells or abilities, if during upkeep he's in gy - discard a card and return him to hand)(t), Mystic Crusader(2/1 pro red pro black).
Removed from game:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I'll take it. *looks at grill piece, all dented up.

T

train

Tap FP for Hunting grounds... Done.

Azreal
Removed from game:
Life:6

Train
In play: Forest(T), Forest, Forest, Forest, Forest, Plains(T), Plains, Plains, Gigapede(6/1, can't be target of spells or abilities, if during upkeep he's in gy - discard a card and return him to hand)(t), Mystic Crusader(2/1 pro red pro black), Hunting Grounds.
Removed from game:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Untap, Draw, play a plains, tap 4 plains to morph my exalted angel, and attack with it.

Azreal
In play:4 Plains(T), Plains, Maze of Ith, Maze of Ith, Exalted Angel(4/5, Flying, Spirit-Link)(T), Mother of Runes (1/1)
Removed from game:

Train
In play: Forest(T), Forest, Forest, Forest, Forest, Plains(T), Plains, Plains, Gigapede(6/1, can't be target of spells or abilities, if during upkeep he's in gy - discard a card and return him to hand)(t), Mystic Crusader(2/1 pro red pro black), Hunting Grounds.
Removed from game:

T

train

tap PP for vengeful dreams discarding living wish and targeting the angel... any responses...(using the mazes only prevent the damage...)

Azreal
In play:4 Plains(T), Plains, Maze of Ith, Maze of Ith, Exalted Angel(4/5, Flying, Spirit-Link)(T), Mother of Runes (1/1)
Removed from game:

Train
In play: Forest(T), Forest, Forest, Forest, Forest, Plains(T), Plains(T), Plains(T), Gigapede(6/1, can't be target of spells or abilities, if during upkeep he's in gy - discard a card and return him to hand)(t), Mystic Crusader(2/1 pro red pro black), Hunting Grounds.
Hand: 2
Graveyard: Krosan Verge, Verge, Broodhatch Nantuko, Akroma's Vengeance, Oblation, Oblation, Living Wish, Vengeful dreams
Removed from game:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I tap a plains and play swords to plowshares targeting my angel(if shes getting removed from the game, i'm gaining life for it)

T

train

For playing the swords I'm going to hunting grounds an iridescent angel... technically the dreams is still on the stack, but the wish is already in the gy...

Azreal
Removed from game:

Train
In play: Forest(T), Forest, Forest, Forest, Forest, Plains(T), Plains(T), Plains(T), Gigapede(6/1, can't be target of spells or abilities, if during upkeep he's in gy - discard a card and return him to hand)(t), Mystic Crusader(2/1 pro red pro black), Hunting Grounds, Iridescent Angel.
Hand: 1
Graveyard: Krosan Verge, Verge, Broodhatch Nantuko, Akroma's Vengeance, Oblation, Oblation, Living Wish, Vengeful dreams(stack)
Removed from game:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

ok. now i have a nigh unkillable angle to deal with.