• Thread starter Shiro, Time Devourer
  • Start date
T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Not where he is.
At least, not where I am.

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

Yeah. I was busy, so I'll tally the votes on wednesday instead of the usual monday.

BTW: What's so ironic?

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
But here it exists due to your handle, the title of this thread, and the fact that it's the year 2002...:eek:

My, how time flies...;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I hate artwork that's not clear, so anything by that guy who did a lot of Mirage and Visions... I want to say <something> Gregory, but can't remember the name... it's in the Worst Artist thread in the Classic forum somewhere...

M

Mikeymike

Richard Kane Ferguson is who you are thinking of I believe - but I happen to love his stuff.

D. Alexander Gregory did Cursed Scroll, Rackling, Well of Knowledge, 5th ed. Seraph, Spirit Mirror, and a few other gems.

Artwork/Artists I'm not fond of:
Eric Peterson
Heather Hudson
Pete Venters (not all of it - some of it he simply doesn't try hard enough on it seems)
Edward P. Beard Jr.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

you don't like Ferguson Spidey? well to each his own I suppose, but Dakkon Blackblade is one of my favourite pieces of art.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, Dakkon's okay, but in Mirage and Visions, he got really abstract, which I don't like very much :)

C

Chaos Turtle

Yes that's the one. I couldn't remember his name. Not sure if I should thank you or curse you for reminding me, Mr. Orgg. :p

L

Lotus Mox

What's wrong with Drew Tucker's art?

He's one of the best artists in MTG IMO :)

the best Tucker pics are Angry Mob, People of the Woods, Dandân and City in a Bottle.

T

theorgg

What's wrong with Drew Tucker's Artwork?

It appears he's painitng his waste materials for money.

The fact that he was paid commission for his "artwork" is the last straw.

to quote me from that "deck": Yicch!