Looking for another duel

R

rkoelsch

my fault I only had 2 cards

Rkoelsch
Life:20
Cards: 0
In play: Coastal Tower, Adarkar Wastes(T),Seaside Haven(T),Pl(T),Pl(T),Bird Token(2/2,Flying),Bird Token(2/2,Flying),Glorious Anthem,Soulcatchers Aerie
GY:StP,Battle Screech, Tithe, Battle Screech
RFG:

WickedBoy6
Life:27
Cards: 3
In play: Sw, Sw(T), Bayou, MoxEmerald, Sol Ring(T), Survival of the Fittest.
GY: Tutor, Buried Alive, Hypnox, Spirit, Symbiotic Wurm, Wall of Souls, Diabolic Tutor, Mind Twist
RFG:Cmdr. Greven

W

WickedBoy6

K, still have a swamp, then.

Tapping the Swamp & the Emerald to play Squandered Resources, tapping the Bayou to activate Survival, discarding Verdeloth the Ancient to search, grabbing Avatar of Woe from my deck, shuffling, placing it in my hand, done.

Rkoelsch
In play: Coastal Tower, Adarkar Wastes(T),Seaside Haven(T),Pl(T),Pl(T),Bird Token(2/2,Flying),Bird Token(2/2,Flying),Glorious Anthem,Soulcatchers Aerie
RFG:

WickedBoy6
Cards: 2
In play: Sw(T), Sw(T), Bayou(T), MoxEmerald(T), Sol Ring(T), Survival of the Fittest, Squandered Resources.
GY: Tutor, Buried Alive, Hypnox, Spirit, Symbiotic Wurm, Wall of Souls, Diabolic Tutor, Mind Twist, Verdeloth

R

rkoelsch

untap
draw
play Welkin hawk
response?

Rkoelsch
In play: Coastal Tower, Adarkar Wastes(T),Seaside Haven,Pl,Pl(T),Bird Token(2/2,Flying),Bird Token(2/2,Flying),Welkin Hawk(2/2, Flying),Glorious Anthem,Soulcatchers Aerie
RFG:

WickedBoy6
In play: Sw(T), Sw(T), Bayou(T), MoxEmerald(T), Sol Ring(T), Survival of the Fittest, Squandered Resources.
GY: Tutor, Buried Alive, Hypnox, Spirit, Symbiotic Wurm, Wall of Souls, Diabolic Tutor, Mind Twist, Verdeloth

W

WickedBoy6

Only the response that you're a tool. Joking, JOKING!

No response.

R

rkoelsch

okay
tap the 3 birds to cast a screech
done

Rkoelsch
In play: Coastal Tower, Adarkar Wastes(T),Seaside Haven,Pl,Pl(T),Bird Token(2/2,Flying)(T),Bird Token(2/2,Flying)(T),Welkin Hawk(2/2, Flying)(T),(Bird Token(2/2,Flying),(Bird Token(2/2,Flying),Glorious Anthem,Soulcatchers Aerie
GY:StP,Battle Screech, Tithe,
RFG:Battle Screech

WickedBoy6

W

WickedBoy6

Oooh, do I hate that Screech, thinks he was so smug on Saved by the Bell...Oh...what, Magic game?...oh, yeah, sorry.

Untap, drawing, tapping the Bayou to Survival the Acatar of Woe out of my hand, then fetching an Uktabi Orangutang out of my library, shuffling after. Tapping the Mox, swamps & Ring to cast Living Death. Response?

Rkoelsch
In play: Coastal Tower, Adarkar Wastes(T),Seaside Haven,Pl,Pl(T),Bird Token(2/2,Flying)(T),Bird Token(2/2,Flying)(T),Welkin Hawk(2/2, Flying)(T),(Bird Token(2/2,Flying),(Bird Token(2/2,Flying),Glorious Anthem,Soulcatchers Aerie
GY:StP,Battle Screech, Tithe,

WickedBoy6
In play: Sw(T), Sw(T), Bayou(T), MoxEmerald(T), Sol Ring(T), Survival of the Fittest, Squandered Resources, Living Death
GY: Tutor, Buried Alive, Hypnox, Spirit, Symbiotic Wurm, Wall of Souls, Diabolic Tutor, Mind Twist, Verdeloth, Avatar of Woe

N

Nightstalkers

Code:
Psst... Wicked or whoever, we want a duel... give us a week

W

WickedBoy6

...you have one week...If you do not respond, then the Chipatogs will comb the world for all nightstalkers and brain each one with a foam rubber bat...

R

rkoelsch

Sacrifice the welkin hawk to draw a card. Fetching another welkin hawk also. then done

Rkoelsch
In play: Coastal Tower(T), Adarkar Wastes(T),Seaside Haven(T),Pl(T),Pl(T),Glorious Anthem,Soulcatchers Aerie(5 counters)
GY:StP,Battle Screech, Tithe, Welkin Hawk

WickedBoy6
In play: Sw(T), Sw(T), Bayou(T), MoxEmerald(T), Sol Ring(T), Survival of the Fittest, Squandered Resources, Living Death
GY: Tutor, Buried Alive, Hypnox, Spirit, Symbiotic Wurm, Wall of Souls, Diabolic Tutor, Mind Twist, Verdeloth, Avatar of Woe

W

WickedBoy6

Resolution, creatures in graveyards are set aside, all other creatures saced, then set-aside enters play. Done.

Rkoelsch
In play: Coastal Tower(T), Adarkar Wastes(T),Seaside Haven(T),Pl(T),Pl(T),Glorious Anthem,Soulcatchers Aerie(5 counters), Welkin Hawk(6/6, fly)
GY:StP,Battle Screech, Tithe

WickedBoy6
In play: Sw(T), Sw(T), Bayou(T), MoxEmerald(T), Sol Ring(T), Hypnox(8/8, Fly), Spirit of the Night(6/5, fly, tram, pro. B, Haste, FS when atk), Symbiotic Wurm(7/7), Wall of Souls(0/4), Verdeloth(4/7), Avatar of Woe(6/5, Fear, tap destroys any creature), Survival of the Fittest, Squandered Resources
GY: Tutor, Buried Alive, Diabolic Tutor, Mind Twist, Living Death

R

rkoelsch

untap
draw
play welkin hawk
done

Rkoelsch
In play: Coastal Tower, Adarkar Wastes(T),Seaside Haven,Pl,Pl(T),Glorious Anthem,Soulcatchers Aerie(5 counters), Welkin Hawk(7/7)

WickedBoy6
In play: Sw(T), Sw(T), Bayou(T), MoxEmerald(T), Sol Ring(T), Hypnox(8/8, Fly), Spirit of the Night(6/5, fly, tram, pro. B, Haste, FS when atk), Symbiotic Wurm(7/7), Wall of Souls(0/4), Verdeloth(4/7), Avatar of Woe(6/5, Fear, tap destroys any creature), Survival of the Fittest, Squandered Resources

W

WickedBoy6

You should have 2 hawks in play, as you saced the one before the resolution of Living Death. Plus, with 5 counters on the Aerie, shouldn't they be 6/6?

R

rkoelsch

You are thinking that hawks are really good and get put into play instead of in hand(how I wish) so only the one hawk.
but it is 7/7 1/1 + 1/1 from Anthem +5/5 from Aerie.

W

WickedBoy6

Gotcha...Alright, then, My turn.

Untap, drawing, playing forest, tapping Bayou, Forest, Emerald, and Sol to play Overrun, Response?

Rkoelsch
In play: Coastal Tower, Adarkar Wastes(T),Seaside Haven,Pl,Pl(T),Glorious Anthem,Soulcatchers Aerie(5 counters), Welkin Hawk(7/7)

WickedBoy6
Cards: 1
In play: Sw, Sw, For(T), Bayou(T), MoxEmerald(T), Sol Ring(T), Hypnox(8/8, Fly), Spirit of the Night(6/5, fly, tram, pro. B, Haste, FS when atk), Symbiotic Wurm(7/7), Wall of Souls(0/4), Verdeloth(4/7), Avatar of Woe(6/5, Fear, tap destroys any creature), Survival of the Fittest, Squandered Resources, Overrun.

W

WickedBoy6

(To simplify, I'll just post the creatures.)

Attacking with everything but Wall of Souls. Response?

Rkoelsch
Welkin Hawk(7/7, Flying)

WickedBoy6
Hypnox(11/11, Trample, Flying), Spirit of the Night(9/8, Flying, trample, protection from Black, Haste, First Strike when attacking), Symbiotic Wurm(10/10, Trample), Verdeloth(7/10, Trample), Avatar of Woe(9/8, Trample, Fear, tap to destroy any creature).

W

WickedBoy6

K, damage goes on the stack. Welkin dies, 4 damages trampled through. Total damage: 39. Good Game?

R

rkoelsch

damage of stack sac the hawk to draw a card, might as well try.
oh well no luck good game

W

WickedBoy6

Hoping for a "Fog" or Reverse Damage?

BTW, I only had another Survival in hand