Links...

S

Spaceman Spiff

tag guard

um, Ed???
Why is it that the "links" button on the main page doesnt work?

It hasnt worked since I joined. (march) and I would like to see some links on this site, especially for other magic sites, music, CPA member sites, etc...

thanks for reading.

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
It doesn't work because I'm entirely too busy to do any work right now... *sigh* Yeah, I'm coming up on finals. Fortunately, I only have to take 2 though! :) My school has this "if you have an A average overall, you don't have to take the final" rule. Woohoo!

M

Multani

Tag Guard

Finally, some activity in this forum.
Spiff, I agree but I don't really care about the links.
I already have a resource page that has 200+ sites.
Ed, you lucky duck! If my school had that rule, I wouldn't have to take finals, period!:D

Z

Zadok001

Open season for Zadok001 to brag! :) (Duel, feel free to join in if you please.)

Ya' know how I always refer to myself as technically inept? Well, that's more comparative than anything else, I actually know more than your average Joe 'bout computers. Thing is, I go to a complete nerd school. 134 people all told, 30-some-odd MtG players, a whole lot of 'puter nuts, and about 3 jocks. :) Ask anyone in the school, 'Are you crazy,' and you will get an unhesitant 'YES' out of 'em. Neat, neh?

And, since NRST (that would be my school, it stands for either Natural Resources, Science and Technology or Nerds and Rejects with Social Troubles, depending of who you ask) is _way_ off the beaten path for the district, no one cares whether or not we get finals. In other words, I've had exactly 0 final exams this YEAR. :) Woo-hoo!

"You're a nut. You'd fit in well."

S

Spaceman Spiff

tag guard

well, Ed, as soon as you get around to it, make the links button work!,
thanks.