Leonin Question

Discussion in 'Rules Questions' started by reco5151216, Jun 1, 2006.

1. reco5151216 The Mehful One

A lot of of my Leonin cards have text similar to "As long as Leonin Den-Guard is equipped, it gets +1/+1 and attacking doesn't cause it to tap."

This means that if I have two Leonin Den-Guards I can summon one as a creature and then other as a +1/+1/Vigiliance artifact right?
  2. EricBess Active Member

I don't think I understand your question. Equipment is a sub-type of artifact. If you have two Leonin Den-Guards, you can summon two Leonin Den-Guards. Both creatures. If you have any equipment at all equiped to a Den-Guard, that Den-Guard is +1/+1 and has Vigilance. But you must have an equipment.
  3. Limited Yes, but we won't care

4. reco5151216 The Mehful One

Actually you guys already answered my question...I guess I should have been more clear, but yeah I was wondering if it was only if I equiped a Leonin Den-Guard to another Leonin Den-Guard or if it was any equipment card that did it, but thanks my question is answered. It is any equipment card.
  5. Istanbul Sucker MCs call me sire.

I believe he's asking this:

"If I have two creatures called Leonin Den-Guard, and one of them is equipped, does the other one get the bonus too since it says, "As long as Leonin Den-Guard is equipped, etc."?"

No.
  6. reco5151216 The Mehful One

Actually I wasn't i was asking if Leonin Den-Guard had to be used as an equipment card to another Leonin Den-Guard for the effect to be activated, but once again the answer was no.
  7. Oversoul The Tentacled One

Edit: Nevermind. I can see now that Reco is a new player and that his question has probably already been answered by Limited.