Legend.V.Legend: 1

D

DÛke

"This is a joke, don't take it seriously:)..."

The crowd watched as the two CPAers got ready for the battle - a battle that should end the long-liven tension that has arised between two CPA memebers: Istanbul and Dw.
Noone even thought that these two knew about the other's existance, but they do know about each other, and guess what? They've been having a flame war over PM all the time.

On the right side, we have Dw:
A young, very, very, young, kid who is a veteran of this Battle Arena. He's imature, all the time, and, as an addition, he likes to "punch and kick" on the Battle Arena all the time. You could call him: "The Master".
Between now and then, Dw likes to pretend he's somebody, just to piss them off, and he's known for being able to "copy" a personality just by few clicks...
He's young, he's strong, he's imature, and he's ready to kick some "Istanbolian" ass...

On the left side, we have Istanbul:
Noone knows his age. He's a guy of enigmatic habits.
He's overly mature, and his seriousness could get to the point that it would make you choke to death. He uses simple and short words to describe his thoughts, and although they're "simple and short" they could be as cold, mean, and harsh as hell itself, but wait, cold is hot! Oh well...Anyway, Istanbul also knows every Magic card, even those cards which haven't been created yet. You could call him the "Magic Telepath".
He's unknown, enigmatic, intellectual, and as cold as a person can be.

The battle begins...

You could see that Dw has 2 guns, one in each hands.
Istanbul was motionless. He also had no weapon, of any kind. You could tell, just by looking, that Istanbul is overly calm and cold as ever, and that he's not going to start this battle, but it looks like that he's waiting for the kid to strike first.

The crowd cheers as Dw advances towards Istanbul.
Dw advances, fast, and rushes towards Istanbul like he was crazy...He points the two guns at Istanbul, and he fires!
Istanbul is as cold as ever...Very, very calm...It's scarry.

The bullets, for some reason, move in slow motion towards Istanbul! They were moving slow...The were slowing down as they got closer, and as they got even closer, you could see that ice is beggining to accumelate on the bullets! ICE!?
WOW! Istanbul must be heartless and very cold...
That dude is cold...Very cold...

The bulllets were covered by ice...They droped to ground, missing Istanbul.

Dw was surprised, but, someone like Dw could never be stopped, even when you get mad at him, EVEN when he pisses you off.

Dw came closer, and shot 2 more shots.
The bullets, like the last ones, did nothing of any kind to harm the cold Istanbul.

Dw got mad. He's really mad now...
He rushed towards Istanbul, very fast, and he got out 2 knives as he was running; he was ready to slash Istanbul into countless pieces...

The closer he got, the colder he felt, the slower he got...
Eventually, Dw stopped. It was too cold! Istanbul must be the coldest person on Earth...

Well, Dw was so cold, he couldn't even move...
Istanbul took this oppertunity to do some action...Some mental and physical action...

Istanbul got out his skateboard...
He jumped on it...He skated all around the frozed Dw...
<Istanbul> "I think your mama forgot to tell you how stupid you are..."
That was Istanbul's first mouth-off. Dw was speechless, and, not to mention, motionless.

After 50 or so "mouth-offs" by Istanbul...
Istanbul skated, leaped into the air with the skateboard, made a 720 degrees, he landed on Dw's head! He did a 360 spin on Dw's head, and jumped to the ground...
He picked his skateboard, and slammed it at Dw, crushing the icy Dw into the ground...
Evntually, Dw melted...
He was gone...

Istanbul won...
No harm was done to him...NOTHING...NOTHING!
Some cheered, some booed, but Istanbul gave his "I'm always serious" speech:

"Those who take me seriously, deserve to...
...Why?...Because I'll do what I did to Dw to all of yall..."

And with this, some cheered even more, and some booed even more, but who cares, Istanbul didn't...He was cold...He was harsh...He was mean...But he IS Istanbul...

THERE:D!

N

Namielus

Whoa, your freaking nuts, and I didn't even bother to read all that stuff you typed

R

Riva Iron-Grip

nice going duke. now just for that, i declare open war on you.
DID EVERYONE HERE THAT? I AM DECLARING WAR ON DUKE.
now duke. there is no magic. this is a fight to the death with swords shields and daggers. noone can interfere. if anyone does, i will have Eriond, the new angarak god, turn you all into radishes. now then DUKE shall we begin?