Latest ANGEL episdoe

• Thread starter FoundationOfRancor
  • Start date
F

FoundationOfRancor

I personally thought this one was really good! The last 2 with faith have had kick ass fight scenes and cool dramatic ones as well. I dont like when buffy comes over though, those moments are weird. I think ANGEl isnt getting as many followers as it likes so they splash (Hehe magic term) buffy in to piclk it up, Anyway, What did you other angel watchers think of it?

D

Dune Echo

TAG GUARD!

I LOVE ANGEL! I have one question: WHY THE HELL DID THEY KILL OFF DOYLE?! What makes the English guy so much better? And has anyone noticed that (GOD, I can't remember names right now!) the woman doesn't see into the future anymore? They really need to bring Doyle back some how. He was way better as comic relief than the guy that's on there now and he had an interesting storyline going on with him.

But yeah, last night's episode was cool. Did you see the previews for next week?! Riley VS. Angel! Question: If Riley's gone AWAL, why does he still have access to military equipment in the next episode? It's not like he could go back to his frat house and just grab anything.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Yeah i dojnt know whats up with thAt. The actor that played doyle wanted to leave the show cuz of the writing so they brought back this watcher dude. While I do like weasley, Doyle just kikced ass! I think cordilia can still see the future, just they havent done any of that lately. Its been all about faith and buffy and now riley. AND ANGEL BETTER WIN!!! ha the others got tolsd cuz there is someone else whgo likes angel.

A

Almindhra

You know me...I'm always nice...

PS...Lauren is really driving me crazy...She shouldn't be in my small Chambers class...Or show choir for that matter...( But I just know she'll get that award )

Z

Zadok001

I'm looking forward to Riley vs. Angel... Even though that will be corny as hell (She's mine! No, she's mine!). Really, I liked Doyle a lot, but I think his death really gave the series a push it needed. It was cool... :)

Although they need a non-Buffy character to come up as a regular one of these days...

"Next: Xander comes to LA!"

F

FoundationOfRancor

I know zadook! I watched angel cuz I was sick of buffy! I want some new characters!