Larping with another CPA member

T

theorgg

Ever wonder what would happen if the most insane member of the CPA went and became a goblin for a day?

What about a goblin Necromancer?

Well, ask Ransac, as he and I went over the weekend to Solar. I was a few fun things, like Law tainted stone giants and wolves, and skunks.

Unfourtunatly, I only plaid one really fun monster the entire weekend: King Snotling.

What is a snotling? Think a Goblin that is on the level of Magic's Kobolds.

Ransac and I went around in a group asking several people if they were queens, and demanding a queen. Eventually, we were taken down, but it was all in good fun.

Ransac had several more adventures that were of a more entertaining variety, or that could have been...

The only one I'll elaborate on is his interpritation of a groaner. A groaner is an orc that basically just groans. Loud and disturbingly. A group of them walked by the kitchen(where I was working a shift) and you could barly hear them groaning... THat's a mistake... Play one of those as lewd and crewd as you can possibly muster. I'll let him tell of his adventures as mutch as he wants, and any other "misfourtune" that caught us(if he wishes).

C

Cateran Emperor

Aye Spidey, and in the best army in all of Warhammer :p