Kill galastore!!!

N

Notepad

I suggest we kill this stupid loser and deny his IPN from ever joining the forum again. Plus, put a ban on messages where if you make a thread with a title like his, you are perma-banned.

What a freak. I hate spammers.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Originally posted by SeFRo
I suggest we kill this stupid loser and deny his IPN from ever joining the forum again. Plus, put a ban on messages where if you make a thread with a title like his, you are perma-banned.

What a freak. I hate spammers.
Okay, good. I was about to suggest something like this myself. Having the "troll-feeding area" threads is actually funny in a way, but it could get irritating if it keeps up for too long...

N

Notepad

Awesome! Thank you thank you thank you! Istanbul, I bow down to you wise mods for putting an end to the spammer shenanigans! *kisses hand, not mouth or feet*

The "troll feeding area" is absolutely hilarious! Much better than the typical "delted by mod" you normally see in other forums.

Again, awesome work! Good to see we have cool mods who can also be funny!
:D

N

Nightstalkers

I say give'em a pistol with one bullet, and maroon them on an island off in the caribbean someplace.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
He's the one who posted the "Do Not Feed The Trolls" poster - me and Isty just altered a little text...:cool:

N

Notepad

THANK YOU SAGE!!!!! Awesome maneuver that I will remember and see as a beacon of light and a good example whenever I see trolling and wish mods would do something about it, no matter the forum. Someday, when I grow up to be a puppy, I will pass these words on to the grass before I eat it.

Wait...um...?

Honestly, thanks tons! Funny and awesome! :D :D :D