Kerry is a girls name.

Killer Joe

Seriously, I'm not a big fan of North Eastern Politicians but maybe between Kerry and Dean the Dem Party will come up with someone who could actually beat "Frat-Boy".

I voted for Geo. Sr. in '88 but that was because Dekaukis (sp?) sucked!

I kind of like John Edwards, hell, if HE got elected he could talk to all the dead Presidents for advice...............wait, that's the other JE. ;)

Lastly and really seriously, if Hillary would run, I would vote for her over any of the Dem Cans today.

~O

T

train

Hillary will run in one of the next 2...

"Mr... First Man... where would you like your fig newtons?"

R

Reverend Love

No one I like ever gets the nomination, McCain, Lieberman...

C

Chaos Turtle

I kinda like Dean, but I also don't think he can beat Bush. kerry has a better chance, so I'm okay with him taking the nomination. I was actually rooting for Clark, but he clearly needs some more experience in the election process...maybe next time.

I expect Hillary will run next election if Bush wins again, or the following election if a dem wins this one.

M

Master Shake

Kerry is the best, and it is a last name, so I do not think the gender rule applies.

D

DeathMaster666

Liberman is an idiot. I'm glad he dropped. I would probably vote for Clark if I could vote.

T

terzarima

I'd vote Dean, only cause he has appeard on The Daily Show, with John Stewart, and isn't afraid to make fun of himself.

T

train

Think Hillary would keep her dress if one of her interns stained it?...:eek:

R

Reverend Love

Stained with blood? Probably. I think Hillary could take me at arm wrestling....she'd make (?) a great bull dike.

T

train

I'm sure she got her strength from beating on bill all these years...

G

Gizmo

Kerry is a girl's name.

Well we all know Bush is another word for PuOINK!

C

chocobo_cid

Originally posted by ademis22
I'd vote Dean, only cause he has appeard on The Daily Show, with John Stewart, and isn't afraid to make fun of himself.
:D