Kerry is a girls name.

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Killer Joe, Jan 26, 2004.

1. Killer Joe Active Member

Seriously, I'm not a big fan of North Eastern Politicians but maybe between Kerry and Dean the Dem Party will come up with someone who could actually beat "Frat-Boy".

I voted for Geo. Sr. in '88 but that was because Dekaukis (sp?) sucked!

I kind of like John Edwards, hell, if HE got elected he could talk to all the dead Presidents for advice...............wait, that's the other JE. ;)

Lastly and really seriously, if Hillary would run, I would vote for her over any of the Dem Cans today.

~O
  2. train The Wildcard!!!...

Hillary will run in one of the next 2...

"Mr... First Man... where would you like your fig newtons?"
  3. Reverend Love New Member

No one I like ever gets the nomination, McCain, Lieberman...
  4. Chaos Turtle Demiurgic CPA Member, Admin Assistant

I kinda like Dean, but I also don't think he can beat Bush. kerry has a better chance, so I'm okay with him taking the nomination. I was actually rooting for Clark, but he clearly needs some more experience in the election process...maybe next time.

I expect Hillary will run next election if Bush wins again, or the following election if a dem wins this one.
  5. Master Shake New Member

Kerry is the best, and it is a last name, so I do not think the gender rule applies.
  6. DeathMaster666 In Defiance of Existance

Liberman is an idiot. I'm glad he dropped. I would probably vote for Clark if I could vote.
  7. terzarima New Member

I'd vote Dean, only cause he has appeard on The Daily Show, with John Stewart, and isn't afraid to make fun of himself.
  8. train The Wildcard!!!...

Think Hillary would keep her dress if one of her interns stained it?...:eek:
  9. Reverend Love New Member

Stained with blood? Probably. I think Hillary could take me at arm wrestling....she'd make (?) a great bull dike.
  10. train The Wildcard!!!...

I'm sure she got her strength from beating on bill all these years...
  11. Gizmo Composite: 1860

Kerry is a girl's name.

Well we all know Bush is another word for PuOINK!
  12. Chaos Turtle Demiurgic CPA Member, Admin Assistant

Yeah and the Veep's named "Dick." Irony? I think not.
  13. chocobo_cid Thyme Devourer

:D