Just so that everybody knows.......

S

Svenmonkey

I don't know who that is, who you are, or anything of the sort, but I do know that you put too freaking many exclamation points after everything.

N

Nightstalkers

Hey, who's this Isaac's, and whats it got to do with the CPA?

Ferret

Staff member
Originally posted by KREEEEEEKO!!!!
.....Daniel Isaacs is a bastard
Who are you, who is this Daniel Isaacs person, and why should we care? Just asking

-Ferret

"moved to the Battle Arena unless a reason presents itself to move it back to Off Topic"

A

Apollo

Well, it's in the Battle Arena, so I might as well...

*Apollo flies over, pokes Kreeeeeko in the belly, and flies away laughing maniacally.

R

Reverend Love

.....Daniel Isaacs is a bastard
I completely agree. That no good dirty bastard ran down my dog!

....poor Pookie-Wompa...I miss you so. :(

T

train

Well... the answer of Who is Isaacs still has not shown up...

But while train is in here:

*throws popcorn at everyone... the cheesy kind...*

K

KREEEEEEEEEEKO!!!!!

.......I can't believe I forgot to explain this, but this is an internet game for you guyz. I am already another member on the board and this name is a clue for you guyz. Scour the internet search engines for a website that lists this persons name and you may find on that website somewhere my real name. The object is to uncover who I really am.

And, to make it easier, Daniel Ruben Isaacs is still a bastard.

Ferret

Staff member
Originally posted by KREEEEEEEEEEKO!!!!!
.......I can't believe I forgot to explain this, but this is an internet game for you guyz. I am already another member on the board and this name is a clue for you guyz. Scour the internet search engines for a website that lists this persons name and you may find on that website somewhere my real name. The object is to uncover who I really am.

And, to make it easier, Daniel Ruben Isaacs is still a bastard.
Okay, so in an internet game that has yet to be named there is a player that none of us know, that you don't enjoy playing with? Since, I've never met the guy I refuse to pass any kind of judegement on him...

-Ferret

"Who are you, again?"

M

mythosx

I dont think its cool for me to talk smack about some one I dont know about. But if you really feel strongly about it you should go get a tee shirt made.

K

KREEEEEEEEEEKO!!!!!

1. The statement I made is a clue that you can use on the internet to find out who I am. Most everybody here should know who I am.

2. Daniel Isaacs is not really a bastard, but for the purpose of this game, I felt it was an OFF TOPIC (hint-hint) statement.

3. I am not intending on filling these boards with useless stuff(well, maybe), I'm just creating a game that I thought would spark some interest.

NOW, if I were to tell you the Daniel Ruben Isaacs is a bastard, do you think you'd be able to use search engines find out who I really am?

Seriously, I'm almost giving you the answer.

N

Nightstalkers

EVA, take it for me if you please.

Code:
EVA Accessing the Web, Please Stand By....

Results are Listed Below:

Name: Daniel Ruben Isaacs
Initiated: Spring 2001
Major: Music Education - percussion
Year: Junior
Office: Secretary
Nickname: Mr. Ed
Quote:
Email:

Thank you EVA, now if you'd please allow me to have control of the other systems I ca

Code:
EVA Accessing Central Database, Please Stand By....

Results Shown Below:
<<<DATA ERROR>>>
EVA SHUTDOWN!!!

M

mythosx

I got the same info as Nightstalker on google. This is a lame game. Either that or Daniel Ruben Isaacs is really a bastard.

N

Nightstalkers

He's a jerk because:
1) He's a Senior
2) He's in percussion
3) Has the nickname of Mr. Ed
4) Is just a jerk.

K

KREEEEEEEEEEKO!!!!!

Some one found the right page, but didn't look through it enough to find me.

N

Nightstalkers

Don't make me pull out EVA

Code:
EVA Accessing Given Data, Please Stand By....

Results Shown Below:
Name: Mark Collins Wanich IV
Initiated: Spring 2002
Major: Music Performance - Vocal
Year: Sophomore
Office:
Nickname: Chyna
Quote: "It's not a toy. It makes real cupcakes with a 40 watt bulb,
and there's icing packets. But, the secret ingridient is love.........dammit."
Captain Murphy, Sealab 2021
Email: ransac@cpa-mail.net
again... I'm going to walk down those flight of steps, and drop a bucket of water on that piece of crap EVA

Code:
EVA Processing Data, Please Stand By.....

Results Shows Below:
Subject: Nickolas E. Warren
Birthdate: 04/02/87
Datemodified: 06/14/92
<<DATA ERROR>>
<<DATA ERROR>>
<<DATA ERROR>>
<<DATA ERROR>>
<<DATA ERROR>>

Probability Subject Will Perform Actions: 24.86%

M

mythosx

does it matter who you are? Why did you come up with this game? What kinda guy would take the nickname of a female wrestler? Is daniel rubuen isaacs truly a bastard? Inquiring minds want to know.

S

Svenmonkey

He's Ransac in case you couldn't gather that from what Nightstalkers just said. I guess.