I've got a squirrel token with a sword. You die now.

I

Izaryo

that's outta control. *oh.. a krosan cloudscraper attacks? gonna have to block with my squirrel token..*:D

N

Nightstalkers

Horseshoe Crab, man. Give him the sword and Psionic Gift...

1/3 untapper becomes a:

6/8 untapping insta-kill sharpshooter.

Horseshoe Crab MAN!!!!

N

NorrYtt

From just my Myr deck, I put my FOIL Sword of Kaldra on Triskelion to remove the other guy's team from the game.

N

Nightstalkers

because of being an artifact and having the +5/+5 power boost, the potential for this card is almost limitless.

My prediction: See this card restricted in T2

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I doubt it. Unless something coms out that lowers equip costs, it's a pretty hefty mana investment and there's lots of artifact removal already...

T

train

I also say it won't be restricted... only because it is legendary to start with - then all the control out there... then the playability...

T

train

Decent points all around...

The Legendary just kind of sticks a "built-in" restriction on it game-wise...

There won't be 8 of those running around a 2 player game - or 50 in an MP game...:eek: :D

R

Rooser

Thing is, to do the things you guys want to do with this sword, there are cheaper colored alternatives.

Death Pits of Rath would make that Horseshoe Crab just as nasty for removal.

Venom gets the job done on the Taunting Elf, (Don't forget the Jangling Automaton to untap all their creatures!)

And lastly, they don't restrict things in Type 2, they ban them. And something that requires an 8 mana investment has to do a whole lot more than buff a creature in order to get banned from anything.

T

train

It's just not the same as Legendary....

That and his toughness are 2 reasons fist of krosa was not banned...

R

Rooser

Actually, Fist wouldn't get banned because it's green, and green's day in the sun has not quite been long enough for them to start picking on it. Green will have to get like blue, where everybody complains about it, before they start banning its good cards in type 2.

T

train

The only way I see everyone complaining about green is if regrowth, city of solitude, and oath of druids were reprinted...