it's the teferi kills every1 show

T

Teferi

all right,i didn't want to do this, but.. whose first?! i'm sick of dying, i make a noble stand now

N

nodnarb24

[me]steps up.[/me]
[me]gets shot in the head by Teferi.[/me]

K

K9Archmage

[me] does and interpretive dance, then mumbles some cussswords. The universe is inverted again!Therefore, it is the "Kill teferi show" again. K9Archmage bombs everybody except teferi. Since the universe is inverted, only teferi gets bombed[/me]

OHMYGOD! I killed teferi! I'm a bastard!

Hoipa

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac takes full advantage of the inverted universe thing as his snaps his fingers. Teferi is now wearing a yello ut-ut underneath his clothing.*

Teferi:What in the heck is an ut-ut

*Ransac then punches himself, and Teferi feels the pain. Ransac keeps punching himself and Teferi is almost knocked down. Ransac then jumps off a cliff. Teferi then crumples with broken bones.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

K

K9Archmage

Isn't it odd how i always manage to find a way to kill teferi? I mean, isn't it even how i never mana to lose a way to reincarnate irefet?

[me] is put on a leash then taken outside to do his business. After he feels nice and refreshed, he throws up, but really he throws down. Then he poisons himself with a plague rat burger, and teferi dies from food poisoning[/me]

!apoiH

F

fuzzy510

[me]snaps his fingers, and the universe is inverted, but since it already is, it's no longer inverted.[/me]

Now that that's done...

[me]releases the ebola virus all throughout the CPA. Anybody who's ever posted contracts the deadly disease for which there is no cure.[/me]

See Teferi? That's the EASY way to kill everybody.

M

MrXarvox

But I'M a CARRIER of the EBOLA virus.
Don't make me shoot BLOOD from my EYES at you.
For it is INFECTED BLOOD.

Blood of DEATH.
I shoot teferi with my blood of DEATH.
Teferi DIES.
He is DEAD.
Oh, I foiled his PLOT, eh?

Don't mind me, I'm a raving LUNATIC.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Wow!!! It's a good thing I was logged off when he spread that plague or I'd be dead, too. Fortunately, I'm too smart.

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

Teferi

[me] decides to give every1 christmas presents, they explode..[/me]

hehe

happy (insert holiday here) every1

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

wow just what i wanted
TO BE SCATTERED ACROSS THE CPA!!!!
thanks Teferi :p :D :p :D

T

Teferi

no prob Azreal, any time...

[me] opens up his mail box, it contains a present from the CPA, it promptly blows up...[/me]

return of the unibomber!

K

K9Archmage

"Thank you for the present!" says the corpse of K9Archmage

Hoipa