It's on!!!...

T

train

U.S. warplanes, however, had already launched at least six strikes on Iraqi installations Wednesday morning just north of Kuwait, defense officials told NBC News. In addition, the Pentagon said, 17 of what it hoped would eventually be tens of thousands of Iraqi soldiers crossed the border into Kuwait and defected.

:cool: :D

J

Jigglypuff

Interesting. Didn't the UN disagree with the idea of going to war with Iraq or did something change between whenever I heard that and now?

(- Steve -)

A

Apollo

Basically, we flaunted them and ran off on our own without even putting it up to a vote.

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

I may by stating the life-drainingly obvious here, but you must really like what Bush is doing, don't you?

T

train

ummm...

hold on...

let me think about it...

still thinking...

_ELL Yeah!!!...:eek: :D ;)

I even like the fact that they pretty much moved this along a lot faster last night by going after a "target of opportunity"...

I jokingly think the pilot got trigger happy and they may be covering that up... either way the pilot deserves a medal and a memorial statue for his trigger finger...:p

Z

Zhaneel

Originally posted by train
:cool: :D
It's not cool, and there's nothing to be happy about.

Can you imagine being in Baghdad right now? How terrifying that must be.

T

train

I would actually trust the U.S.'s technology before listening to Saddam...

S

Svenmonkey

Train just thinks it's cool because there are guns and killing. :rolleyes:

I find it funny how that Rumsfeld guy was saying that this war would be on a scale never seen before, yet we've dropped like 10 bombs and fired like 2 missiles. Okay, so that's exaggerating, but this is still pitiful.

T

train

but this war is based on more intelligience than any other... ever...

The scale of one as we'd never seen is about how powerful technology is... That's why there's so much talk about how Quickly the "target of opportunity" attack was made...

And yes guns are nice... but i really just want Saddam gone... preferably not breathing...

Z

Zhaneel

They say that was just the beginning, the first wave, that we'll really know when the main attack's begun.

T

train

Okay... small air strike or no...

with ground forces moving in , already in Iraq, I'm pretty sure the second wave started yesterday morning...

And another reason for this war to be legit... Iraq said they destroyed all SCUD missiles in 91 and they weren't to have any more in the future... and one of those is exactly what was intercepted by a patriot missile...

Alright!!!... more lies and deceit to show that the diplomacy from back then was just a waste of time with Iraq...:cool: :D

T

train

The ABC-Washington Post poll found he president’s job approval rating at 67 percent, up from pre-war polls that showed his approval level ranging from the mid 50s to about 60 percent
RE-ELECTION!!!....:D :cool:

E

ErinPuff

I think it's time for me to start looking at Canadian colleges... :p

Anyway.. I'm not excited at all. Very sad, in fact.