Is it that time again for the CPA Notables?

Ferret

Staff member
Isn't it getting close to time to start the nominations for the Notables Awards? I really hope they'll be done by 11/18 - I won't be able to read them for a while after that...

-Ferret

"It's been one heck of a year, so it should be interesting..."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Actually, we're a bit past due... I think I should have started them at the beginning of the month. I was thinking about it a couple of weeks ago but then forgot :rolleyes:

Let's use this to get a list of people who want to vote. I'll change the title of the thread to make it more noticeable.

N

Nightstalkers

I second the reacurring coat addict.

And nominate our friend Nick for registering on the site in the first place. I'll give him the password to the account and log him in for the week.

Please be nice Nick, this may be your last chance to be a good little boy.

Best game running: Word Association!

Killer Joe

I'll vote!

<KJ formally known as YJ will be a guest DJ>

KICK IT!
You gotta fight! (Bomp-Bomp)
For your right! (Bomp-Bomp)
To Parrrrrrrrrrrrrr-tay!

S

Svenmonkey

While making smalltalk with a wall...

"I don't like this DJ. You don't have to fight for your right to party unless you're some sort of destitute moron living in your parents' house. If you had a job and your own home, maybe 'the man' wouldn't be holding you down so much."

N

Nightstalkers

*sits in the guest balcony along with his friends Anu-Oobist, Thanatos, Meng-Po-Niang, Balor, Hades, and many other distinguished Nighstalkers throughout history.*

Let it all begin!