Is Britney Spears The Devil?

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD
Yes she is! Die britney! Or howerever you spell your name.

(some of the responses will be funny:D)

T

theorgg

The devil?
naaaa...

A devil? perhaps.

Download these versions of "Satisfaction":

Rolling Stones(the original, done when Jagger was "with" David Bowie)
Devo(a bunch of nerds. This is probably the truest version)
Britney Spears(I never knew she was a lesbian! "I can't get no......... Satisfaction, I can't get no... Girly Action... also probably just as untrue as the 'stone's verson of it)

I was amazed how badly she made the Rolling Stones' song SUCK!

T

theorgg

I will admit that I use the "mute" button when one of her vidios comes on...

V

VoLRaTH

Do you want to mean that people are listening britney spieces sorry spears? Iggghghghghghgyghghh!!!!!!!
Can i vomit?

T

The Magic Jackal

She may be the devil, but does anyone really care. You know if she came over to you house you would @^%# her, even if she were the devil.

D

Django

An important question to be asked here is: Is Britney evil?
If she's the Devil, she must be, right? Since she doesn't seem evil from what you gather in her songs (love, love, love, lucky, yadda-yadda) or in her looks (a nice little girl that loves everyone), she must have some secret and grand master plan to take over the world.. or maybe even destroy it.
We must find out what wicked things she is up to. And then, we have to stop her... The fate of our beloved earth is in our hands, my friends.

F

FoundationOfRancor

ITs gotta have something to do with them poke-mans.

:)

A

arhar

NO WAY!!!!!!

Britney RULES!!!!!!

She drives me craaaazy... I just can't see....... I'm so excited, I ______ my ______

Do I sound like a horny teenager?

Now, here's a scary thought for you - Britney's videos are reaching #1 on the COLLEGE TELEVISION NETWORK countdown ALL THE TIME, when her friends from 'N-Sync never make a showing at all. This is not MTV I'm talking about. CTN is exactly what it sounds like - by college students, for college students, who are supposed to be the most advanced, avant-garde, etc....... GO BRITNEY!!!!

H

Hetemti

Britney is evil. Spears is not. Britney is the one on the left.

(¤ )( ¤)

D

Django

Good point, FoR!
Let's get those minions of the evil Britney.. let's annihilate pokeman and ruin her devious plan!

Watch out for the hordes of little kids guarding her, though. They can be nasty...

D

Dark Horse

I know a site that sells home videos of various pokemon being slowly tortured to death. I have the one with Pickachu and the Turtle thingy.

The sad thing is im not kidding.

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Almindhra should have replied to this by now. My feelings:
1. As you typical magic playing teen guy, I think she's hot.
2. She probably is some form of demon/devil/succubus.
3. Of course, she has to be a succubus. If you people have ever seen the episode of south park(yeah say it sucks I love that show) you know you must kill her by singing her song backwards to her.
4. Don't kill her till she signs over her money from her evil money stealing plan. I mean if she is related to pokemon she has be worth billions.
5. There is no point five silly humans. Geeze your so easy to fool. Don't fret, once we invade you won't have to deal with that anymore.

A

Almindhra

Ok, ok, I'm here...I must have seen this thread or I would have posted already...

Ok, heres the thing

* She can't sing...Its all the computer studio stuff...I heard her try to sing when she first came to the music scene, they showed a clip of her at a concert...She was standing there trying to sing while people danced around her...It was bad...I do think Christina can sing, but shes just so greasy and nasty...( and if anyone wants to hear a real singer, just IM me and I'll sing for ya ;) )...

* She isn't that great looking...Shes plain...Shes skinny...And she wears good push up bras...So she has blonde hair...Whoopty do...

* Her video Lucky...First off, its a crappy song...Come on, its utterly stupid!...Its a poem I could have written with my a** when I was in diapers...And she looks terrible...Her hair all long and straight, it so fake and just ugly on her...It shows her bulbous forehead...And all her other videos just show off the tatas...That Oops! video was terrible...With the astronaut and everything...It seems like something for a little kid ( minus the boobage )...

* Her music stinks...pop...pop that doesn't mean anything...How can you call her a serious artist?...She doesn't even sing half the time in her concerts...Her own concerts!...Don't you want to see these people perform?...I know she dances...But she won't sing?!

In the grand scheme of things she is a nothing...If you ever watch VH1 100 Top Artists or Songs...Do you think she'll be there? ever?...She is a nothing!...And I hate the way crap like that plagues the minds of weak minded people...Its sad...If only everyone could know some good music...But no!...Record companys feed the youth today with illusions of music such as Backstreet Boys, N'SYNC, Britany of course, Mandy Moore, Jessica Simpson, [ all other crap pop people out there]...Its just sad...I'm sorry all of you are touched by the root of pop...

May I hope to enter your mind and be rid of all the evil that is pop and Britany Spears...